**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Generic Worthy Champion?

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have excluded Mystic, Tech and Skill options because I have class gem of each. Haven’t pulled any good science champion as well. And I don’t run suicides.

Generic Worthy Champion? 59 votes

Medusa
0%
Hyperion
37%
JarekOsfan8Hammerbro_64LmaoMoosetiptronicshivam1X_Factor_AgentKill_GreyTripleUMauledwalkerdogIronGladiator22MaxLeeChikelEtherealityABOMBCrcrcrcDarkKnight646Yodabolt21The_beast123 22 votes
Omega Red
55%
BrandonmballouSceptilemaniacReferencercm2017KDSuperFlash10titaniummorroDenzel116Rockypantherx007md92EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122Sarvanga1_BonzodavidPastorAmericaMasterpuffFabwiziAquaflashSneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19 33 votes
Captain Marvel(Brie Larson)
3%
YTBigSDahMastah 2 votes
Wait for other champions
3%
FluffyPigMonsterPaul_Rudd 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype all the way to the bank broham
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    HYYYYYYPPPEEEERRRIIIIIOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!
    (I'm sorry about that😅)
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Wait for other champions
    Hyperion doesn’t need the dupe

Omega does - but no suicides

I’d wait a bit longer
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Hyperion just needs sig 20.
    He is obviously most loved and useful OG

Omega needs his awkning ability the most.
    And needs full signature to work his magic at full potential

Cap marvel needs sig 90 and go for cap marvel if u have nick fury. One of the most loved senergy in the game.

Other champs worthy of a generic
    Are imo
    Namor (also needs sig 200)
    Corvus
    Cap beardo
    Ghost
    Void
    Guardian
    Wolverine (cause we all love hugh Jackman) #fanfavourite
  • Options
    shivam1shivam1 Posts: 87
    Hyperion
    I have a 5/65 Hyperion sig 120(high sig not needed)
    He's just a killer go for it .
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    I personally believe omega is just as good without suicides so I’d definitely use it on him
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Will3808 said:

I personally believe omega is just as good without suicides so I’d definitely use it on him

I'm sorry, what?
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega needs the sig
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Omega Red
    Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I'm sorry, what?
    No seriously. Obviously he’s not quite as good, but it’s not close to the difference most make it out to be. He was my second most used behind ghost for act 6 exploration and I didn’t unlock suicides until after it

He’s still the best mutant, and an absolute machine without them

OP, if you have sig stones, Omega is absolutely worth it. I cannot overstate how good this champ is.
  • Options
    Hyperion

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I'm sorry, what?
    No seriously. Obviously he’s not quite as good, but it’s not close to the difference most make it out to be. He was my second most used behind ghost for act 6 exploration and I didn’t unlock suicides until after it

OP, if you have sig stones, Omega is absolutely worth it. I cannot overstate how good this champ is.
    We're comparing a Hyperion without suicides to an Omega also without suicides. Hype is clearly better.
  • Options
    Omega Red
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I'm sorry, what?

We're comparing a Hyperion without suicides to an Omega also without suicides. Hype is clearly better.
    Honestly, no. I used them both a lot without suicides, and Omega was used more. Everywhere. I love Hyperion, I enjoy him more than Omega, but Omega is just...he’s just stupid good. It’s not even funny
  • Options
    Hyperion

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I'm sorry, what?

Honestly, no. I used them both a lot without suicides, and Omega was used more. Everywhere. I love Hyperion, I enjoy him more than Omega, but Omega is just...he’s just stupid good. It’s not even funny
    Okay, maybe not "clearly", but still.
  • Options
    Omega Red
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I'm sorry, what?

I mean, I don’t know what to tell you. Using both of them, in literally all of their viable content without suicides, has lead me to the conclusion Omega is more effective.

Hyperion is definitely better for variants though. Omega is rubbish in most of them. But in everything else Omega is taking the crown with or without suicides
  • Options
    Hyperion

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I'm sorry, what?

I mean, I don’t know what to tell you. Using both of them, in literally all of their viable content without suicides, has lead me to the conclusion Omega is more effective.

Hyperion is definitely better for variants though. Omega is rubbish in most of them. But in everything else Omega is taking the crown with or without suicides
    I see.
  • Options
    Hyperion
    Will3808 said:

I thought he meant thy omega is the same with or without suicides, and I was just like...👁️👃🏾👁️
  • Options
    Omega Red
    Kill_Grey said:

Will3808 said:

I thought he meant thy omega is the same with or without suicides, and I was just like...👁️👃🏾👁️
    Yeah his damage output is definitely higher with suicides, but all his utility is still there without them, and that’s what matters
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega 100%, even without suicides, he's still absolutely amazing
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Hyperion
    Hyperion because you dont need a high sig count for his signature ability to matter. I own an awakened R5 OR and yes, he's a beast but you need at the very least 140ish sig levels or so for his sig to actually matter... and yes suicides help ( I run half suicides, DE+Coag, No LC)