**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is hit monkey any good?

DotemDotem Posts: 30
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have 5 star rank 3 unawakened, any thoughts about him ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yyyyup, 4th best Skill in the game imo. Ignoring for a second that he's super fun, he's got guaranteed crits for high dps, lots of bleeds/powerful crit bleeds, ignores evade, armor, resistances, fairly potent AAR, and he can work as a miss counter though it's a little trickier. His only downside is his survivability, but you won't mind that if you can intercept well.
    Etjama said:

Yyyyup, 4th best Skill in the game imo. Ignoring for a second that he's super fun, he's got guaranteed crits for high dps, lots of bleeds/powerful crit bleeds, ignores evade, armor, resistances, fairly potent AAR, and he can work as a miss counter though it's a little trickier. His only downside is his survivability, but you won't mind that if you can intercept well.

A wise man once said: "it's not a flex until it's max sig"
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    @Monke c'mon man OP needs ypur help
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

*max

Can I use that as a flex since that's the argument

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Dotem said:

I have 5 star rank 3 unawakened, any thoughts about him ?

you seem new to this game, because this character is what you call a biger number
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Noob question:

So if Hit Monkey is 4th, then who is 3rd best skill? Aegon and NF are of course 1st and 2nd, obviously ( arguably which is 1st ) but 3rd???

Killmonger perhaps?

Etjama said:

Noob question:

So if Hit Monkey is 4th, then who is 3rd best skill? Aegon and NF are of course 1st and 2nd, obviously ( arguably which is 1st ) but 3rd???

Killmonger perhaps?
    I personally say Stealthy, and then Killmonger 5th.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Noob question:

Killmonger perhaps?
    Nevermind i should have kept on reading lol. Fyi NT is nr 3 c:
    Night Thrasher is number 3? Seriously? Or are you joking?

Not trying to be snarky or anything I just maybe don't understand Night Thrasher then. I have him as a 5* and have kept him as R1 cuz I dont waste resources on champs I don't think are good, I would imagine Killmonger, Stealthy , newly updated Falcon, Blade or maybe a high sig duped Taskmaster would be better than NT?

Can you please explain why is NT good? If so, I might rank him up to at least t3 just to try him out.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Where is blade?

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Noob question:

Killmonger perhaps?
    Sorry, man. He's definitely underrated, but still not there for me. Ægon, Nick Fury, Stealthy, Hit Monkey, Killmonger, Night Thrasher.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Noob question:

Killmonger perhaps?
    Night Thrasher is number 3? Seriously? Or are you joking?

Not trying to be snarky or anything I just maybe don't understand Night Thrasher then. I have him as a 5* and have kept him as R1 cuz I dont waste resources on champs I don't think are good, I would imagine Killmonger, Stealthy , newly updated Falcon, Blade or maybe a high sig duped Taskmaster would be better than NT?

Can you please explain why is NT good? If so, I might rank him up to at least t3 just to try him out.
    Evade and auto-block counter, lots of debuffs, some AAR, and very high dps. But he definitely needs to be awakened with a high sig preferably. And you've gotta know how to play him.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Do I win?

NF
    Aegon
    Stealthy
    Falcon
    Hit Monkey
    Killmonger

Thats so wrong
    NF