**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What a sandbox mode could possibly look like

Searching through the forum and the appstore, I have seen this requested a lot. Now, at first thought, I think, Thats what we have the CCP for. However, not everyone is an artist or a youtuber. I don't think Kabam will ever create a sandbox mode because of the CCP but also because when people create a concept like this, its basically the CCP with a different name. Now when creating a sandbox concept, I understand that the basic concept of the sandbox must remain the same as the CCP. However, my concept has some rules with explanination that make very different from the CCP but also encourage players to not spend all their time in this sandbox. This sandbox concept focuses on using the champions you have in different varieties and creating custom fights based on progression.

1. You cant fight with any champ you dont have - This would suck but is does make players go out of the sandbox and start grinding to get shards to get the champion they want to test. You would be able to fight against any champion, even ones you dont have, but you would have to open crystals to get that champion.

2. No questing - This sandbox is you choosing a champion to attack and defend up to five fights at a time, not testing the champ on quests. No energy cost or moving through points. Almost like arena. You could set up 3 fights and once you beat one champion you pause before facing the next one to heal. If you lose in any of the fights, you have infinte attempts and revives or can limit yourself in tries, revives and amount of time for a challenge.

3. You can't try out featured champs or newly buffed champs until they are released in the game - This is a privilege for people that have access to the CCP. For example, You couldn't use Immortal Abomination until his crystals and arenas have launched and you cant fight with him unless you get him. When his crystals and arena's launch then you could face or fight with Immortal Abomination.

4. You can only use certain nodes and pre-set bosses based on progression - When your setting up champions your fighting against, you have an option to use a custom fight or use a pre-set boss. Pre-set bosses are bosses that already exist in the game as bosses for the Story or Variant. Same with nodes. You can customize or use pre-set combimnations on bosses on the past. Keep in mind that some nodes and pre-set bosses are organized by progression and difficulty level. If you're conqueror you dont have access to nodes in uncollected until you have accomplished uncollected. This gets people out of the sandbox to progress in the game.

5. Champion Customization - When entering the sandbox, you have access to all the champions that you have in every different rarity. Example, If you have 3* CGR you have access to 5* and 6* in every rank. You can also customize sig level, if CGR is awakened, and CGR's level. Same with setting up a custom boss fight. The only difference for defense is that you choose nodes and can adjust healthpools.

6. Special tools - If the fight replay feature comes soon, this would pair beatifully. You would have the option to turn on ai for your champion with different levels of agressiveness. This means you can watch battles like a movie and replay them while doing nothing. Their would be an option to go into a fight with passive invulerability. This means you take no damage and fight as long as you want or until you defeat an opponent. This is a could for practicing a champion's rotation as it allows for error without being punished. Finally, you can choose the background of the fight.

7. Resources - You do not have unlimited access to units, gold, or training. You do have access to as many heals and revives as you want to use during a fight or fights.

8. Social Component - Besides be able to share fights that you created and found challenging or satisfying, you would be able to set up contests inside alliances for you to fight. No rewards but it would be fun to have bragging rights over other members if you beat a particular fight. You also would be able to watch an alliance member while their fighting if they every add something like that.

To summarize, the sandbox does not have as many privelages as the CCP but it does have many unique things to do and gives you more control. Plus its fun for people waiting for new story content as they can go back to face previous boss fights without having to go through an entire quest and all the fights involved. I would like to say again that this is a concept and I doubt that Kabam will ever add a sandbox mode.