**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The craziest mid-game 6* roster you will ever see!

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

I am so sorry to everyone who gets bad 6* luck. At least my 5* roster is somewhat trash.

And I guess it runs in the family because my little brother has a fairly new account and this is his 5* roster (the nick is now awakened)

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    :o wow those are some good pulls
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    I just don't get how you can have 9 5* and 7 6*.... that is insane! I have like 60 5* and only 5 6*... haha!

Crazy good luck though!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    cap is insane 👍 congrats
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

I just don't get how you can have 9 5* and 7 6*.... that is insane! I ahve like 60 * and only 5 6*... haha!

Crazy good luck though!

Reading is a requirement of using the forums. Even if you are blind I’d expect a better response to what OP said... lmao
  • Options
    Qacob said:

I just don't get how you can have 9 5* and 7 6*.... that is insane! I ahve like 60 * and only 5 6*... haha!

Crazy good luck though!

If you read the post you would know that the 5* roster is my brothers, but I dont blame you for skipping my boring words
    ahhh.... Sorry, I just saw the small 5* roster and skipped.. haha
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

Reading is a requirement of using the forums. Even if you are blind I’d expect a better response to what OP said... lamo
    what does lamo mean
    OMFG SPELLING MISTAKE!!!!!!!!

perhaps you should have read it better so you would not have made that mistake
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

Reading is a requirement of using the forums. Even if you are blind I’d expect a better response to what OP said... lamo
    what does lamo mean

Perhaps but at least I didn’t miss entire sentence. Hop along little bunny.
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

what does lamo mean

Perhaps but at least I didn’t miss an entire sentence. Hop along little bunny.
    okay
  • Options

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

what does lamo mean

are you like this with your children
    Just a bully who likes to flex his muscles over the internet.....

Good for you bro.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

what does lamo mean

Who the F do you think you are bringing in my children to a post I was laughing about?

You have serious problem big guy.
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

what does lamo mean

Who the F do you think you are bringing in my children to a post I was laughing about?

If Carlsberg did over-reactions
    I reacted properly. No stranger on the internet is going to bring up my kids because I laughed at someone missing something.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Moot4Life said:

Jaded said:

Crazy good luck though!

what does lamo mean

...because you seem like a cool dad, sorry.
    I can accept that 👏👏

My wife, 7 kids, 7 birds and 3 dogs have a lot of fun.

Edit: Regardless if you’re being serious/funny/bully idc. Moving on.
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    :D:D:D
    How did this end up being more about other peoples nonsensical arguments than the OPs good fortune.

Well done mate you and your bro have had some awesome luck, long may it continue but, be prepared for a dry / disappointing spell.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

:D:D:D
    How did this end up being more about other peoples nonsensical arguments than the OPs good fortune.

Well done mate you and your bro have had some awesome luck, long may it continue but, be prepared for a dry / disappointing spell.

I've been prepared since 6* no. 1
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    When i get my new 6*s i hope they look like that