**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we please buff Juggernaut soon?

Hey Kabam,

I know you guys get requests like these all the time and I know it will take some time to get to all the characters in the game. With that being said, I wanted to talk about some potential changes that would benefit Juggernaut.

The first thing we need to discuss is that he's one of the most durable and invulnerable character in the entire Marvel multiverse (whenever he's not being nerfed by Cyttorak).

This means Juggernaut would benefit from both high physical and energy resistance. He already has a decent unstoppable momentum mechanic (which in my opinion, should be the only one in the game that can't be nullified since unlike other champs, Juggernaut is truly The Unstoppable Force.)

Seeing as he's immune to mind control while wearing his helmet, he should have immunity to reverse controls/body possession. Another cool features would be his ability to increase his damage, the more power he is granted by Cyttorak (like in the comics). Maybe there could be a momentum build up that allows him to increase his damage and length of unstoppable momentum?

Lastly, having a forcefield to give him an additional resistance to damage after the SP3 would be cool since he always has a forcefield in the comics that help him become even more invulnerable.

Anyway, these are just a few thoughts. We already got some great Hulks, it would be appreciated if we could revisit this powerhouse.

Comments

• Options
    ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Yes to this ^.. Juggs deserves so much better than pillow hands!