**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dear Kabam ...pls consider this

BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Kabam pls release some synergy for og vision...or buff him...he is totally useless nowadays
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    thnk Vision AOU is way better than OG
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Vision is totally useless? That gave me a good laugh
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    wdym, they've aged like honey
    Monke said:

shield456 said:

OG is a hard defender when he has the node that starts him with 2 bars of power + power from his awakened ability. It’s annoying taking an sp3
    I wouldn’t say hard, it just forces a certain counter or use of an invulnerability boost
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    shield456 said:

I used to think this too, until I awakened my OG Vision. With the synthesis he's very good. Somehow every time I want to throw a special I have exactly the right amount of power I need.

Plus he's a really good Hyperion counter
    Monke said:

Lvernon15 said:

Monke said:

shield456 said:

OG is a hard defender when he has the node that starts him with 2 bars of power + power from his awakened ability. It’s annoying taking an sp3
    I wouldn’t say hard, it just forces a certain counter or use of an invulnerability boost
    Yeah. People use Doc ock and P2099 I've heard to take him out, or the Invulnerability boost. I just use HB to tank it with the offensive aar, but it's a bit annoying to see him scrape out an easy chunk of my health.
    Ghost with hood 🤷‍♂️