**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s with the lack of advancement events?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I know the combat events encourage gameplay, but the advancement events are an opportunity to get a few extra rewards while opening crystals or burning through sig stones. It seems like they almost never happen anymore.

Comments

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ya i would love to see more of those especially when progressing through acts
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    It's because there are now multiple variants of the class combat event (end in a light punch, end in a medium punch, end in a special 1/2) and each of them are counting as a different roll when they're randomly selecting the 8 hour events. So everyday they're picking one out of:

24 Class combat (4 variants x 6 classes)
    6 Class Arena
    6 Class Advancements.

Which is why 2/3 of the days we're seeing a combat event of some kind.

Personally I think this is a bug, but who know if they'll ever get around to fixing it.

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Damn that’s smart. Great catch. And it may be 30 variations, because I’m pretty sure I’ve seen heavy attacks as well. So if that’s correct, that means on average every 7th event is class advancement, roughly once every two days.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Thats why they should bring back summoners journey!!!!
  • Options
    can we get rid of the variants for each class combat. the last advancement was 4 or 5 days ago but we got so many mystic combat. a lot of people only level up champs during the 7hr class advancements & 222hr level up. set it up so that there's 1 class advancement a day
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Clyneva said:

It's because there are now multiple variants of the class combat event (end in a light punch, end in a medium punch, end in a special 1/2) and each of them are counting as a different roll when they're randomly selecting the 8 hour events. So everyday they're picking one out of:

24 Class combat (4 variants x 6 classes)
    6 Class Arena
    6 Class Advancements.

Which is why 2/3 of the days we're seeing a combat event of some kind.

Personally I think this is a bug, but who know if they'll ever get around to fixing it.

I see your reasoning here but I don't think that's actually what's happening. I still feel that we are getting Class Arena Battle far more frequently than Advancement and by your logic it would be the same.