**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please increase Silver Surfers base damage by 20% and have him have an Aptitude cap of 2

The dude is such a cool champion but impossible to really use in any meaningful way aside from a few niche spots.

Comments

• Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I think thinking about it a bit further, the coolest upgrade they could give to surfer would a type of buff steal mechanic like in the movie. That would help him get more damage as well help keep some of the buffs on him refreshed when the enemy is being to uncooperative.

I love Surfer, he's honestly my favorite character, I just find that his play style is too difficult to maximize. I find myself always looking away from the screen trying to catch the right buffs and getting punished for trying. I'm sure literally everyone whom comments on this is better at using him that I, but for me, every fight becomes more of a, get his buffs when the opponent lets you instead of being able to consistently maximize his damage. Love the character, love the design, it just feels like one or two tweaks will make him just awesome!
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    I love him, but not love him so much to awaken him while waiting years for Brie Larson to come out a crystal