**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.4.4 Exploration Help

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Does anyone have any tips for Energy Adoption: Fire / Icarus / Hot & Bothered path? It’s my last path for exploration and I don’t have ghost. My Incinerate immunes are 4/55 Claire (but icarus forces you to throw heavys which will give them the regen so she doesn’t really work), 4/55 HT (very stressful keeping 5+ incinerates at all times), 1/25 Havok (works well, but can’t get a path solo), and 1/25 Silver Surfer (hot and bothered makes it hard to land a parry, and therefore a heavy - so icarus sucks). Is there anything that might help me?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Quake.
    But seriously, sunspot should work perfectly well.
    Kill_Grey said:

But seriously, sunspot should work perfectly well.

^with despair
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i used colossus + red hulk + omega red + doom + archangel for this path. that wasp and masacre were so damn annoying. i used red hulk for masacre and it was a really long fight (my red hulk was 3/45) and i used archangel for wasp to avoid triggering rage. colossus was my main path clearer for the easier fights + domino
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Duo_Kulio said:

Captain Marvel Movie

Yeah, wanted to come back in to say that.
    Any luck? @Black_Swan

Kill_Grey said:

Any luck? @Black_Swan

No 😂. I’ve opened so many 5* featureds and still no quake. BUT - I currently have 75k 5* shards and I’m gonna do an opening when I hit 90k. Hopefully I’ll finally pull her. I’m prepared to take her straight to 4/55 so fingers crossed I’ll finish it in the next week or so.
    But that's your final path 😂. I'm quite surprised you don't have anyone who can handle it tho. Even my rank 1 5* sunspot was able to take down the sabretooth on it!
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    I did it with claire. Put a bleed as quick as possible and burst down the champs while healing with the special 2.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Any luck? @Black_Swan

No 😂. I’ve opened so many 5* featureds and still no quake. BUT - I currently have 75k 5* shards and I’m gonna do an opening when I hit 90k. Hopefully I’ll finally pull her. I’m prepared to take her straight to 4/55 so fingers crossed I’ll finish it in the next week or so.
    But that's your final path 😂. I'm quite surprised you don't have anyone who can handle it tho. Even my rank 1 5* sunspot was able to take down the sabretooth on it!
    I aggressively refuse to run despair.
    Just do it once ad get it done, bro 😂
    One point is enough, and only costs about 1102 units from scratch. 🤔