2»

Comments

• Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Mojo and Modok
    Man, I'm really going to enjoy R5ing my Magneto to abuse these two
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Domino, Thor Ragnarok, some of the OG champs with boring animations and abilities, and Hela
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,641 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Gonna make some people mad here, but I’m not the biggest fan of Doom....
    Not saying he’s trash or anything, I get that he is fairly dominant in the meta, but still...
  • Options
    Covert_Ops1Covert_Ops1 Posts: 2
    Unitman, I hate that guy
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sunspot, dislike him a ton.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 146 ★★
    King Groot - When playing against him it takes forever to chop him down. When playing as him it takes forever to take down an opponent. Also his Sp3 in the worst looking special in the game.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Vulture just a super noodle

not as much as others, and he has some bits of utility.
    Still a noodle
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

Etjama 2099 what have you done with our present day etjama?
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Annihilus. I just don't like him at all.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I really hate Corvus. It's so annoying to ramp him up in harder quests. Without Corvus charges, his damage is kind of pathetic, and not enough to boost through fights. Corvus with charges in insane though.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck

Nobody wants to hear a bird clucking every single time you hit them.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

Don't lie. If you had destroyed your younger self how are you still alive? Or maybe endgame time travel is correct and back to the future time travel is nonsense.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

Don't lie. If you had destroyed your younger self how are you still alive? Or maybe endgame time travel is correct and back to the future time travel is nonsense.
    I was actually so happy with how Endgame did Time Travel. I've always said it. There's no way you could possibly travel back in time. The second you go back, your timeline is altered, which means your future self is not the same person, which means the version of you that went back never existed. The only plausible explanation is different timelines in which you can go back to.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

I was actually so happy with how Endgame did Time Travel. I've always said it. There's no way you could possibly travel back in time. The second you go back, your timeline is altered, which means your future self is not the same person, which means the version of you that went back never existed. The only plausible explanation is different timelines in which you can go back to.
    Then they themselves undid it with captain america.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

There are a lot of theories on that. There are a lot of ways he could've come back to his own timeline. I think it was just a writer's choice that we shouldn't think about too much. They easily could've made him reappear on the platform as an old man, but the park bench scene was much more dramatic.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

There are a lot of theories on that. There are a lot of ways he could've come back to his own timeline. I think it was just a writer's choice that we shouldn't think about too much. They easily could've made him reappear on the platform as an old man, but the park bench scene was much more dramatic.
    Yeah but it was inconsistent with their own rules of time travel. The writers have themselves admitted that they did this to give cap a happy ending.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

Yeah but it was inconsistent with their own rules of time travel. The writers have themselves admitted that they did this to give cap a happy ending.
    Well that's kinda my point. It's just something we shouldn't think too much about. They set rules for time travel, they broke them for the sake of a good scene. Just make up an excuse in your head to keep the integrity of the rules they set. I just say that Cap returned to a different location and call it quits.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Unavoidable DoT. There is no fun dying to unavoidable damage, even if you play perfectly and skillfully, but especially if there is no counter in your roster and even more so if there are no counters at all or only 1-2 in the entire game.

Because of this, not a fan of mojo. I have an R5 torch so he's not as bad now, but if you don't have him or GR/Blade and get screwed on RNG, you will degen and sometimes it's repetitive and unavoidable.

I also hated Dorky Dave's iceman in the summoner boss rush (like him and his channel, but that was still one of the dumbest bosses and got a 4* Antman for the trouble). Wasn't that I couldn't beat him, just that if you didn't have a cold snap counter or R5s who could eat the damage, you were dead in 10 seconds. Anyone with a counter will say it was easy and I agree, if you had one of the limited counters available at that time or a strong 5* roster at the time to outlive the DoT, he wasnt too special after the cold snap wore off.

Long live Colossus and HT now!
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

Well that's kinda my point. It's just something we shouldn't think too much about. They set rules for time travel, they broke them for the sake of a good scene. Just make up an excuse in your head to keep the integrity of the rules they set. I just say that Cap returned to a different location and call it quits.
    Nah it was wrong but hey endgame is still a very good movie which gave cap and iron man the endings that they deserved.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Hercules and IronHeart.

Time travel should work so that if you travel back in time, it was already part of the past. It is an infinite loop. If I go back in time and give cavemen a lighter, that was how it happened. I didn't change the future because the past is what determined my actions, even if I didn't know it. Mind blown. It is way too confusing.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Unavoidable DoT. There is no fun dying to unavoidable damage, even if you play perfectly and skillfully, but especially if there is no counter in your roster and even more so if there are no counters at all or only 1-2 in the entire game.

Because of this, not a fan of mojo. I have an R5 torch so he's not as bad now, but if you don't have him or GR/Blade and get screwed on RNG, you will degen and sometimes it's repetitive and unavoidable.

I also hated Dorky Dave's iceman in the summoner boss rush (like him and his channel, but that was still one of the dumbest bosses and got a 4* Antman for the trouble). Wasn't that I couldn't beat him, just that if you didn't have a cold snap counter or R5s who could eat the damage, you were dead in 10 seconds. Anyone with a counter will say it was easy and I agree, if you had one of the limited counters available at that time or a strong 5* roster at the time to outlive the DoT, he wasnt too special after the cold snap wore off.

Long live Colossus and HT now!

Void and Quake handle Mojo quite easily as well.
    Ghost, mephisto, guardian (awakened) also counter coldsnap.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Domino and warlock
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Rhino
    He sucks all around and his unblockable unstoppable dashing is just an irritating interaction