**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Returning to the game

so im thinking of returning to the game as ive been off for a few months as usual because i am pretty much an on and off player for the past 3 years but i would like to know hows the game now and what have i missed out on. :)

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    What were the last characters that joined the contest that month since you took your break?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

What were the last characters that joined the contest that month since you took your break?

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cable is now a beyond god tier champ

Apocalypse is the best mutant champion in the game (in terms of how much he can do for himself and others)

Mutants rule, baby
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Apocalypse is the best mutant champion in the game (in terms of how much he can do for himself and others)

Mutants rule, baby

Mutants, rise!
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Mutants rule, baby

Cable sucks against robots, debuff immune, Miss champs, and anyone with offensive aar bro. But he’s a god tier
    just like magneto sucks against non-metal opponents...
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Cable with apoc synergy is a god ,but without him,he's still dud,we don't get compensation anymore here,mags is insane BGT,Gambit-really good god,falcon-awesome ,hard hitter,BWCV is BGT,Namor has been nerfed but still solid god tier(it's above god tier),
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Falcon is god tier never ever thought to say this in my entire life playing this game