**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any hopes for Daredevil?

MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
Ability wise, just make him great.

I don't understand why they're leaving the classic DD untouch.

Is there any chance that Kabam will give Netflix DD with a new design and story? I was kinda hoping for Daredevil 2099 (Kingpin's grandson)

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    well i for one hope for a new, streamlined design but i'll take whatever comes. i'm afraid Classic DD will go the route of Unstoppable Colossus.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited November 2020

Is there any chance that Kabam will give Netflix DD with a new design and story? I was kinda hoping for Daredevil 2099 (Kingpin's grandson)

I personally think that DD Netflix is going to be really good. Maybe not the best skill, but definitely a contender for top 3 or 5. Plus the new variant is going to be about him, so I am hoping the buff is great!
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★

I personally think that DD Netflix is going to be really good. Maybe not the best skill, but definitely a contender for top 3 or 5. Plus the new variant is going to be about him, so I am hoping the buff is great!
    My 6* Luke cage and 5* Netflix DD are very hyped for the next variant