**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss Hulk Ragnarok

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Planning my path 5 abyss run, as I don’t have Nick I’m gonna need someone else. Falcon is part of my planned team and I was wondering if anyone knew about the defensive ability accuracy reduction interaction with Hulk ragnaroks abyssal enhancement. For those that don’t know he can’t take more than 10% of opponent base attack in a single hit.

Falcon locked on does reduce the protection of thing so it doesn’t affect the damage dealt there, so was wondering if it does the same thing in for Hulk. If so that would be a viable option for me. Thanks :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AkorisAkoris Posts: 91
    Maybe show us your roster for a better solution.
    I used void to get him down to 25% and Nick fury or Argon for the remaining 25%.

If he gets the fury once you drop to 20% health, just restart the game and heal void again and go for it till you get the regen.

Note: Always get Fear of Void and at least one petrify whenever you plan on dropping to 20% health so that you get the maximum damage from heal reversal.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Planning my path 5 abyss run, as I don’t have Nick I’m gonna need someone else. Falcon is part of my planned team and I was wondering if anyone knew about the defensive ability accuracy reduction interaction with Hulk ragnaroks abyssal enhancement. For those that don’t know he can’t take more than 10% of opponent base attack in a single hit.

Falcon locked on does reduce the protection of thing so it doesn’t affect the damage dealt there, so was wondering if it does the same thing in for Hulk. If so that would be a viable option for me. Thanks :)

He only takes damage from DoT I believe. What purpose does falcon serve ? To bypass the damage cap?

I tried with my R5 magneto and he didn’t bypass it. Hulk also isn’t tagged as metal in there
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Also, roster would be helpful. Path 5 is a tricky path,

Cable , invisible woman, ghulk, yellow jacket, red skull, massacre,

In abyss I learned you have to figure out what hurts you the least.