Options

1500 for act 6 completion?

Comments

• Options
    RockyshockyRockyshocky Posts: 105 ★★
    Assuming all the units were used on revives, every two quest paths were about the same cost as an average abyss path. Truly incredible, the persistence this man has displayed (assuming it's true).
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 859 ★★★

Assuming all the units were used on revives, every two quest paths were about the same cost as an average abyss path. Truly incredible, the persistence this man has displayed (assuming it's true).

oh its true, I ensure you
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I’ve spent 3.8k on the first 2 chapters so far because I rushed through them without enough ranked up champions and I’ve been feeling bad about it (promised myself not to do it again lol), but this is on another level
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Patience is really a virtue. People usually wait for at least 5 rank 5 5*s before they go for act 6 completion. I know @Agent_X_zzz did it with about 3, he said.

But seriously, it doesn't make sense to spend that amount of cash on such content. I thought my trial was brutal with only 5 rank 5. Had to spend about 500k battlechips worth of units for 6.3/4 completion, but this... this is a whole other level.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Patience is really a virtue. People usually wait for at least 5 rank 5 5*s before they go for act 6 completion. I know @Agent_X_zzz did it with about 3, he said.

But seriously, it doesn't make sense to spend that amount of cash on such content. I thought my trial was brutal with only 5 rank 5. Had to spend about 500k battlechips worth of units for 6.3/4 completion, but this... this is a whole other level.

Yeah I agree, I did it with 3 r5 and 200 units and thought I was actually pretty lucky. This is a whole different level though. THe dude's rating isn't even 250k yet lmao
  • Options
    Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah I agree, I did it with 3 r5 and 200 units and thought I was actually pretty lucky. This is a whole different level though. THe dude's rating isn't even 250k yet lmao
    Wait, 200 units only? For 6.3 AND 6.4?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah for all of act 6 cuz I farm revives before going into each chapter. I probably used a lot of revives but since I farm them I didn't use too much units.
  • Options
    Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Yeah for all of act 6 cuz I farm revives before going into each chapter. I probably used a lot of revives but since I farm them I didn't use too much units.
    Who were the 3 rank 5?
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?
    Doom, NF, Colossus, I also used 6r1 falcon, r4 ht, and r4 guillotine 2099 from time to time
  • Options
    Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?
    Doom, NF, Colossus, I also used 6r1 falcon, r4 ht, and r4 guillotine 2099 from time to time
    Still quite surprised you could do it in 200 units tho.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?
    You're making me scared of 6.3/6.4.

I haven't spent any unit on Act 6 yet. Currently at 6.2.4 (Kingpin).

But that might change on 6.2.6. I practiced 4/55 Sorcerer Supreme against Convention Clash and Invasion's Legendary Difficulty Champion without parrying because of the block damage and managed to oneshot him all the time but I know the 6.2.6 one is a different kind of hell. I hope I'll fare well.

I haven't scouted 6.3 yet. Any pain points I need to consider?
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?

But that might change on 6.2.6. I practiced 4/55 Sorcerer Supreme against Convention Clash and Invasion's Legendary Difficulty Champion without parrying because of the block damage and managed to oneshot him all the time but I know the 6.2.6 one is a different kind of hell. I hope I'll fare well.

Sorcerer supreme should have a great shot at the Champion. I almost soloed the one in 6.2 with my rank 4. Was on a day where I was bored, and lazy to do other stuff. Decided to run through 6.2.6 again just to see how she performs. I had practiced against the one in convention clash a bit, but was still new to sorcerer. Was able to get him down to 30% health in one go, but died because I failed an intercept.

If you're fighting against the one in 6.2, don't be afraid to block. Sorcerer has that regen on block, and the AI spontaneity of nowadays can lead to your downfall if you would get to find a way around blocking.

As for 6.3 and 6.4, most of the bosses can literally stop your act 6 progression dead in its tracks if you don't have a counter.
    If you can get past 6.3.1 Medusa, you'll meet with 6.3.3 havok, 6.3.5 Mysterio, 6.4.1 Iceman, 6.4.3 darkhawk, 6.4.5 adaptoid, and of course the grandmaster who can all be extremely difficult to beat without counters.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?

Sorcerer supreme should have a great shot at the Champion. I almost soloed the one in 6.2 with my rank 4. Was on a day where I was bored, and lazy to do other stuff. Decided to run through 6.2.6 again just to see how she performs. I had practiced against the one in convention clash a bit, but was still new to sorcerer. Was able to get him down to 30% health in one go, but died because I failed an intercept.

If you're fighting against the one in 6.2, don't be afraid to block. Sorcerer has that regen on block, and the AI spontaneity of nowadays can lead to your downfall if you would get to find a way around blocking.

As for 6.3 and 6.4, most of the bosses can literally stop your act 6 progression dead in its tracks if you don't have a counter.
    If you can get past 6.3.1 Medusa, you'll meet with 6.3.3 havok, 6.3.5 Mysterio, 6.4.1 Iceman, 6.4.3 darkhawk, 6.4.5 adaptoid, and of course the grandmaster who can all be extremely difficult to beat without counters.
    Thaaanks for the tips! I just did a quick check on mcoc-guide on all of the bosses.

6.3.1 - Medusa
    I only have AA as my bleeder but if I only bait parries and heavy, it might do the trick perhaps.

6.3.3 - Havok
    Colossus and boosted Corvus

6.3.4 IWIM
    Void, HT

6.3.5 and 6.3.6
    Okaaay... can't seem to grasp the difficulty of these two.

• Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?

Thaaanks for the tips! I just did a quick check on mcoc-guide on all of the bosses.

6.3.1 - Medusa
    I only have AA as my bleeder but if I only bait parries and heavy, it might do the trick perhaps.

6.3.3 - Havok

6.3.4 IWIM
    Void, HT

6.3.5 and 6.3.6

I too am afraid about that 6.3.5 mysterio boss.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    wth was he using iron patriot?
  • Options
    Can ghost do 6.3.4 imiw and 6.3.5 mysterio?
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?

6.3.1 - Medusa

6.3.3 - Havok

6.3.4 IWIM
    Void, HT

6.3.5 and 6.3.6

Oh yeah, 6.3.6 beardo is another MAJOR roadblock.

But yeah, I used Archangel as well to solo the Medusa on my first try.
    You're set for havok and infinity man as well.
  • Options

Kinda, but it's extremely tough.
    For infinity man, I used g99 to get him down to 15% health in one go. I was at the point in her combo meter that 3 heavy counters could have killed him, but idk why I ran into his SP 1.
    I used Ghost to finish up, but spent about 5 revives or so on that 15% alone.
    Granted, I didn't have wasp but I was running suicides. It's going to be tough.

As for Mysterio, it's possibly doable.
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Who were the 3 rank 5?

6.3.1 - Medusa

6.3.3 - Havok

6.3.4 IWIM
    Void, HT

6.3.5 and 6.3.6

Meudsa is easy solo with archangel.
    IMIW is easy solo with Void. But learn your reoarries
    Thaaanks for the reassurance. I'm kinda average with my reparries now. Will hone it more!
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

i did 6.3 and 6.4 with 40 units. its certainly possible to do it with 0 units, but u have to plan out wisely.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

i did 6.3 and 6.4 with 40 units. its certainly possible to do it with 0 units, but u have to plan out wisely.
    Lol, how many revives did you have stashed, and who were your champs?

I'm fairly sure I could have done it as low with the amount of rank 5 I have now, but impatient me...
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kinda, but it's extremely tough.
    For infinity man, I used g99 to get him down to 15% health in one go. I was at the point in her combo meter that 3 heavy counters could have killed him, but idk why I ran into his SP 1.
    I used Ghost to finish up, but spent about 5 revives or so on that 15% alone.
    Granted, I didn't have wasp but I was running suicides. It's going to be tough.

As for Mysterio, it's possibly doable.
    Yeah I have a proper counter for everybody except that iron man. I will try it with hype and ghost.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

I'm fairly sure I could have done it as low with the amount of rank 5 I have now, but impatient me...
    lmao no revives or pots stashed. used only one revive for the grandmaster in total. apparently when i have nothing to lose, i play like a god.
    Champs used:
    1) Unduped Colossus 5/65- MVP
    2) Sig 120 Omega 5/65
    3) Sig 100 5/65 Aegon
    4) Unduped Thing 5/65 or 4/55 Unduped Doom
    5) 4/55 Sig 120 Symb Supreme or 5/65 Sig 20 Venom

EDIT: No idea what went through my head but my colossus was actually sig 20, not unduped.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

lmao no revives or pots stashed. used only one revive for the grandmaster in total. apparently when i have nothing to lose, i play like a god.
    Champs used:
    2) Sig 120 Omega 5/65
    3) Sig 100 5/65 Aegon

EDIT: No idea what went through my head but my colossus was actually sig 20, not unduped.
    I still find it EXTREMELY hard to believe, but good job either way.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Champs used:
    2) Sig 120 Omega 5/65
    3) Sig 100 5/65 Aegon

fair enough but keep in mind, i continuously restarted each quest until i had the perfect run, to minimise resource usage.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Lmao said:

Kill_Grey said:

Champs used:
    2) Sig 120 Omega 5/65
    3) Sig 100 5/65 Aegon

fair enough but keep in mind, i continuously restarted each quest until i had the perfect run, to minimise resource usage.
    Ohhhh, now that makes a lot more sense, lol.
    I didn't have the luxury of doing that, cuz the game was so damn slow in general at the time. I rather spent almost a thousand units on GM, than having to go through 30 minutes to enter the game everytime.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    He could've waited until next weekend and got A LOT more stuff than just units that could've helped him progress for half the price