**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will it be enough?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I just finished 6.1.4 and drained 500 units. I am now facing the big man himself. Ol daddy crossbones. Who should I use? I have Oml, Archangel, HT, She hulk (only r3), Sentinel, and Venom. All of them are at about r4 level except shulk. Who should I use and can I do it with 500 units?

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Sentinel works really well. Spam sp1.
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Sentinel is amazing against that crossbones fight. Just keep spamming sp1’s and try to get some heal blocks to stick. Took me a bit, but he worked great for that one.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    So do you think I could do it with him with 500 units? BTW also how much health does he have?
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    400k health, whether or not 500 units works is based on your skill. You want to take off the bane node for that fight, but Sentinel does well if you're patient.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

So do you think I could do it with him with 500 units? BTW also how much health does he have?

You should easily be able to do both Crossbones and Sentinel with 500 units
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

I just finished 6.1.4 and drained 500 units. I am now facing the big man himself. Ol daddy crossbones. Who should I use? I have Oml, Archangel, HT, She hulk (only r3), Sentinel, and Venom. All of them are at about r4 level except shulk. Who should I use and can I do it with 500 units?

I used Sentinel in my first run, 500 units is a bit much imo, you should use less units
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    AATT said:

I used Sentinel in my first run, 500 units is a bit much imo, you should use less units
    OP has already finished 6.1.5 meanwhile :)