**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion is special place in ur heart

Comments

• shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Wolverine, Namor and IMIW
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    IMIW is my all time favourite for some reason

Namor helped me through act 1,2,3 and 4 and that 3 star was out in act5

Wolverine - He was my 1st 4star and is quite underrated. took me through various AQ, act 2,3, and 4 out of the team when I got my 1st 5star. Corvus from compensation nexus
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    My 5/50 Wasp just because she was my 4* and she helped me clear so much content early on!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Sabretooth, he was my first 5* and took me through most content. I even took him to rank 5 and I don't regret it.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Guillotine OG for me
    My first maxed out 4*. Still used her till about a couple of months ago for synergies. Love the bleed and the occasional regen. Also she felt really cool to play with.
    Also she has a massive sword
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    That will be a 3* Miles Morales and a 4* Drax, they finished most of the earlier chapters in story line when I didn't know what god tier champions were and had no clue about utilities whatsoever... I was just smashing around, wonderful time! King Groot was my highest rated champ for a long time because I thought he looked brutal. Those were the days man!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My 5* sparky, barely use him now, but he’s probably the biggest change to my account ever, I went from having psylocke as my best 5* to having a top 2 champ back in his era, first r5 did so much with him, runner up has to be 5* omega, got him late 2018 and he was literally the only champ I used until I got ghost in June 2019
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Archangel, Sparky, Medusa and Magik.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone as my second and first worthy five star, Warlock as four star and Omega Red when I didn't know how to use him except stick close and throw a heavy sometimes.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    This Beauty, was 3 years ago, loved her a Lot, saved 10k 4* shards to grab her in basic 4* Crystal, first one gave me her

• RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Hyperion ..... it was few years back when there want not so many champs....I got him without knowing anything about and initially I thought he was dud.... but in due time understand he needs his heavy.... after that there was no looking back.. till date he is my top three champ...
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    My 4 star Loki and Sentry got me through quite a bit. Loki was my first 4 star from a crystal and sentry was my first 4 star from a unit crystal. But now it’s ghost :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk, he was my first 4*.
    Medusa, she was my first 5*.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    My 4* Quake. She carried me through so much damn content
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Torch. Just love to burn mystics.
  • 3* bishop
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Starky. Helped me clear so much stuff and get better at dexing and intercept because he could evade so if i messed up dexing specials most of the time i wouldn't get punished.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    4* maxed omega red. Now it’s my 5* ghost
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Nick Fury, got him as my second 4* from a 4* nexus, i didn't know he was good and picked him for the memes.Little did i know he would help me kill Kang, Thanos, Maestro and Collector
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    Captain America OG and Daredevil netflix. I'm so excited to see DD buffs. I Hope Cap will be the next
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    AA and Gambit. Gambit was first 5*, got AA pretty early too. AA carried me through UC and most of cav. I just really like Gambit and his new buff made him great imo.
  • TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    My 3 star OG Spidey from back when he had synergies with like half the characters. They weren’t great synergies, but it always cracked me up. He was pretty solid.
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    You may say i'm crazy but void just looks TOO SICK he will always be my favourite (animation wise)
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Moot4Life said:

Say it with me now...
    LUKE CAGE

Luke Cage was my first R5 4 Star. His Indestructible was so valuable as a progressing player. I also got really good at chaining his stuns so I could push enemies way past their SP3 without having to bait one when I didn't have as many of them figured out.

Getting to bring that man off the bench for Cavalier difficulty this month genuinely brought tears to my eyes.

All hail the Bad-A$$ in Blue Jeans
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    4* Scarlet witch
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Killmonger will always have a special place in my heart
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster what a surprise no one would have guessed that.