**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Human Torch Generic AG worthy?

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am currently in 5* science sig overflow, so I want to make use of it.
Other champs I'd consider dropping gem on are CG, Hype, CAIW or Void, but I only have CG now, and I'm not quite satisfied with him as I don't run suicides.
(For other worthy champs I already have class gem reserved.)
Edit: I got 2 generic gems

Human Torch Generic AG worthy? 22 votes

Yes
4%
Will3808 1 vote
No
95%
GroundedWisdomLvernon15Diksh619Manar198xBillie90EtjamaPancake_FaceSarvanga1_UvoginBonzodavidTSR6225RenaxqqPrakhar_82SL1229EtherealityCrcrcrcHI_guysDarkKnight646NuclearOrk[Deleted User] 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Capiw is really worth the generic, luckily i awakened with a science generic, he gets so much utility that you wouldn't regret at all. He could help you dump the sigs too, he's worth it. Mine at sig 1 is great!!

Corvus does get a good advantage from the awakened ability, but i don't prefer it to you as you don't run suicides and you aren't satisfied with him.

Hyperion if you're thinking to take him higher too, it will be really useful.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    No
    Doesn't even need class awakening gem till you go into the abyss
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Okay, thanks for your advice guys! He stays how he is now then
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Cap IW is worth the Gem and max Sig.

Sure, Torch is awesome (and mine is Sig 200), but you don‘t need it that much for normal content.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    No
    If you have a science awakening gem sure but HT doesn't need it unless u are planning on doing LOL or AOL.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    I'm most situations, I'd say no. But it honestly depends on your circumstances. I, for instance am planning on an Abyss run soon and my HT isn't awakened. I have no Science gems, but I have one for almost every other class and most of the champs that need awakened are awakened. So if I can't dupe HT naturally or get a Science gem but he time I go for an Abyss run, I'll probably chuck a generic into him.