**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlet Witch Help

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
I'm finally at 5.2.6, but I'm stuck (AGAIN). This time it's the Scarlet Witch mini boss, and I have no idea how to get past her. I don't know if it's just bad RNG, but she always drops a ton of Poisons on my Champs, which I can't counter. What's the best way to deal with her, or atleast the easiest path to take so that I have more health while facing her?

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Your roster could help us bud.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Do you have red or she hulk? She always drops poison as one of her random debuffs you need to make sure you have an immunity or just get lucky
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020

I'm finally at 5.2.6, but I'm stuck (AGAIN). This time it's the Scarlet Witch mini boss, and I have no idea how to get past her. I don't know if it's just bad RNG, but she always drops a ton of Poisons on my Champs, which I can't counter. What's the best way to deal with her, or atleast the easiest path to take so that I have more health while facing her?

Easiest path is Kang, teleport to Angela and Gwenpool then down to the Yondu Gamora Black Widow path.
    Venom should be easy with Doctor Doom and Spider-Gwen can be done with NF or IMIW or Falcon or Elsa Bloodstone or She-Hulk or Mole Man
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    If you can awaken aegon..he can solo entire lane and take down collector using throw heavy and getting hit trick. Also keep Heimdall for that extra safety net.
    edited November 2020

RaviDavi said:

Venom should be easy with Doctor Doom and Spider-Gwen can be done with NF or IMIW or Falcon or Elsa Bloodstone or She-Hulk or Mole Man

My core team was going to be Doom (my lane clearer), Nick Fury (for the start of Collector fight) and PM (for rest of the Collector fight to counter his Tenacity and Unblockable Specials). Now I'm considering IMIW or Killmonger for Spider-Gwen, is that a good idea?
    Dunno about KM, but IMIW can about 50% counter evades on basic attacks, 1st M can never be evaded, 2nd L and 4th L and 1st H the same stuff.

So if you Parry-M repeat she'll never evade, but to keep it up you miss out on more damage.
    Parry-MLL is better, she can only evade on the first L but if she's still stunned, she can't. => One of the best options in case you do use him against SG.
    Use SP1 and on all repulsor attacks (Bold) she won't gain much power.

If you Parry-MLLLL the third L could be risky.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you really want to go for that scarlet witch your human torch can absolutely melt her. Just rank him up and you’ll be good.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    good job man!
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Excellent pull my friend, that longshot tho...
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Congrats bud!!
    400 units are not what I think a preparation for cyber monday.
    Now melt all those non-incinerate immunes with that longshot!!