6R3 Proxima Midnight wipes out Mix Master Korg

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 48
edited November 21 in Strategy and Tips
:)

A friend of mine (member of my alliance) took her Proxima to R3, she brings her for every single war and each war she surprises us more and more. Proxima's abilities are super useful on Alliance War, her kit covers a lot of situations. And as you know the SP3 after 2 missions it's a death sentence.

You can see how fast and how safe it is to kill Korg (node 23, Mix Master) with Proxima. She can parry him as much as you want and she also has True Accuracy that ignores evade completely.

Proxima's kit also have a safeguard mechanic, preventing her from losing more than 3% max HP if she is attacked by projectile, so even if you mess up on the sp1 evade she saves you.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 614 ★★★
    600k sp2 at rank 4
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 614 ★★★
  • QacobQacob Posts: 1,099 ★★★★★
    Woah, that's a very cool rank up! Also that is some very skilled gameplay.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 117
    Cool but he was lucky to not get the intercept mission 1st or 2nd. I can imagine it's kind of hard to intercept on that node.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 194
    Proxima is one of those Champs that has more than meets the eye. The more I use her, the more new features I find out about her.
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 1,083 ★★★

Proxima is one of those Champs that has more than meets the eye. The more I use her, the more new features I find out about her.

Damage/utility features? Or other features?

(If other, corvus would like to have a talk with you)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Seems like my comment disappeared :)
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 194
    Faseeh said:

Damage/utility features? Or other features?

(If other, corvus would like to have a talk with you)
    I mean, I can't seem to think of anyone else that ignores both Tenacity and Unblockable. She's got lots of utility and some of the highest Special Attack damage, all that it requires is knowledge of how to use her. I'm not badmouthing Corvus, but comparing both of them is pointless as they're built for different types of fights.
  • FaseehFaseeh Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Seems like my comment disappeared :)

Mine too :( The world is a cruel , cold hearted place these days....