**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which offer to buy?

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
This is my t5cc stash, I want to get thronebreaker but can't use the mystic t5. My next closest in mutant and there's a t5cc selector deal right now. Should I get this deal or do you guys think cavalier players will have a better deal for cyber weekend?

Which offer to buy? 77 votes

Get this deal
10%
SnizzbarMonk1RookiieTripleUUvoginLeoZedTheMailmannBarani7da 8 votes
Wait for cyber weekend deals
89%
CristalmanallinashesOesername123R_D_JrBizaaroVivek_786PGUNZ4694Darkrider0516wegnerkrockray2016ch4rnBrokenHalleyTexas_11TatteredSailThe_Blue_JaguarRaichu626brandinhoheartbreakid_22ThatOneMasterGamer 69 votes

Comments

• Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited November 2020
    I suggest don't buy until you are able to form full t5cc from respective offer !!
    Even after buying now you are not going to form full t5cc.. you never know how rng ruin your time and money after that...
    Ps : you can use mystic t5cc on champion obtained from cyber weekend deal😅
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Get this deal
    Vivek_786 said:

I suggest don't buy until you are able to form full t5cc from respective offer !!
    Even after buying now you are not going to form full t5cc.. you never know how rng ruin your time and money after that...
    Ps : you can use mystic t5cc on champion obtained from cyber weekend deal😅

Fair point.
    my only mystic 6* is guillotine and I'm definitely not taking her to r3.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I understand your dilemma. But even if you buy current offer for mutant class, you still wouldn't get to a full right? Or do you have some crystals to be opened? Who's your best bet in mutant?
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    Only one week to go!
    Don't fall into their traps!
    Brave yourself! 😄
  • KINGDOM123KINGDOM123 Posts: 12
    I have 38k mystic and I have r2 doom now .
    I’m not sure will Black Friday deal come with a selector for T5cc. Should I get this deal ?
    Get this deal

I understand your dilemma. But even if you buy current offer for mutant class, you still wouldn't get to a full right? Or do you have some crystals to be opened? Who's your best bet in mutant?

Yep, even if I get this deal I'll be at 96% but 2% t5 cc crystals are pretty easy to come by these days. I have 6* sunspot, will take him to r3 if I form the t5cc.
  • KINGDOM123KINGDOM123 Posts: 12
    Uvogin said:

Yep, even if I get this deal I'll be at 96% but 2% t5 cc crystals are pretty easy to come by these days. I have 6* sunspot, will take him to r3 if I form the t5cc.
    We are in the same spot my only worry is there is no selector for Black Friday cyber weekend deals
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Fellow HxH fan I see
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    I wonder Where does it come from T5CC selector deal ?
  • MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    Wait for da cyber weekend deals.....or you could just do both...your choice my friend
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    The way the game crashes and other issues not being fixed, no comments or acknowledgements at all , I really don’t feel like giving kabam anything at the moment
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Uvogin said:

This is my t5cc stash, I want to get thronebreaker but can't use the mystic t5. My next closest in mutant and there's a t5cc selector deal right now. Should I get this deal or do you guys think cavalier players will have a better deal for cyber weekend?

There is a limit of 2 so you can form a mutant t5cc if you have a mutant champ you want to rank up.

Should you is another question. Cyber weekend deals, whether they drop on Friday or Monday will be much better for sure. Will you get selectors in cavalier deals? No idea. Will you be able to progress and buy both cavalier and throne breaker deal? Miike has already said maybe, maybe not. Can you afford to buy today and next weekend and possibly both sets next weekend? That’s your call.

I am already throne breaker and I will be buying next weekend but I bought 2 of the deal yesterday so I could r3 Warlock and concentrate on other classes next weekend. I might end up with 20% of a tech t5cc after next weekend and have bought these in vain but all you can do is make the decision with all currently available information.
    Get this deal
    Thanks for the insight guys, I've decided to wait till next week, if they're offering a selector that'll be amazing if not I'll get there when I get there.
    Get this deal
    Well, the deals turned out to be disappointing,
    However, I purchased 1 Odin and voila..

So, thronebreaker here I come .... in a few weeks when I have enough gold and iso
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

So, thronebreaker here I come .... in a few weeks when I have enough gold and iso

Great spin!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

I'm guessing you went bwcv? congrats!
    Get this deal

Uvogin said:

I'm guessing you went bwcv? congrats!
    yes, I have a science awakening gem for cap , so don't need to worry about duping him for now