**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

INSANE 6.1.5 Crossbones solo with Archangel

2Β»

Comments

• AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I literally just finished exploring 6.1, and this fight was quite a pain point. I didn't quite think AA would be too viable with poison node at play, but damn...

Luckily enough, I have hype, and he rinses this fight. But looks like AA is also a great option!

Been hoping for a hype or a corvus or cmm for awhile just gonna keep trying those duel crystals
    I soloed him with Nick Fury today as well.

My white whale, great shout for a counter, purify the poison with the decoy and then get to work, you have a video? Would love to see it
    I think he and beast were the 2 oldest champs I didn't have in any rarity. I recently got a 2* Beast. Now it's just Fury. Just can't get the guy at all.
    Fingers crossed for you 🀞
    edited November 2020

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I literally just finished exploring 6.1, and this fight was quite a pain point. I didn't quite think AA would be too viable with poison node at play, but damn...

Luckily enough, I have hype, and he rinses this fight. But looks like AA is also a great option!

Been hoping for a hype or a corvus or cmm for awhile just gonna keep trying those duel crystals

My white whale, great shout for a counter, purify the poison with the decoy and then get to work, you have a video? Would love to see it
    @Kill_Grey the very same night after our conversation .....
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bro, that is INSANE!

Hope you've got an AG tho?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bro, that is INSANE!

Oh heck yeah I do, straight to r4 with gems then r5 soon afterπŸ˜€

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bro, that is INSANE!

Gonna be a bit to actually do the rank ups though, after the cav run the other day the 2k 6 star shards formed a crystal for me and I had my son open it and he pulled a black widow deadly origin for me and decided it was the mini accts time for its first 6 star r2, did that rank up right before the pull, I actually did some of the side quest to buy 5 star shards from the fixit store to open a crystal to try and get some skill iso for the new r2 bwdo bc I ran out of iso with her at r2 28/35 and wound up pulling nick lol pretty funny how things happen in this game
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Bro, that is INSANE!

Gonna be a bit to actually do the rank ups though, after the cav run the other day the 2k 6 star shards formed a crystal for me and I had my son open it and he pulled a black widow deadly origin for me and decided it was the mini accts time for its first 6 star r2, did that rank up right before the pull, I actually did some of the side quest to buy 5 star shards from the fixit store to open a crystal to try and get some skill iso for the new r2 bwdo bc I ran out of iso with her at r2 28/35 and wound up pulling nick lol pretty funny how things happen in this game
    Nice, lmao.