**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow (Claire) Synergy Question

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
So I had this synergy in AQ when I was running Sunspot/Torch/Claire for Pleasure to Burn in map7:

I thought I applied the slow debuff when I was charging the heavy and purifying incinerates with Sunspot. Then I tried it in ROL, LOL and AOL for testing purposes and it did not trigger when I purified using the heavy with Sunspot. The slow randomly triggered after the sp1 or sp2. I am guessing this synergy is not working as intended.

However, my question is this: What is the actual purpose of this synergy? The only meaningful encounter I can think of is Annihilus but if you have Claire on the team the synergy doesn't really matter. Also maybe for the occasional niche node where there is incinerate immunity paired footloose/aspect of war/Spry/Mix master etc but I can't really think of anything else other than that which really makes me wonder why this synergy exists lol.

If anybody has any idea, either about the random interaction with Sunspot or the general purpose, please do tell, I would be glad to hear it.

Comments

• Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    To fight the Spidey-universe/nightcrawler/Mr. Fantasic (or any champs can trigger evade easily) with debuff-immune node (or any node providing incinerate immunity)
  • Options
    The opponent has to be incinerate immune. The synergy will process Slow debuff and you will see “immune” because opponent is incinerate immune.