**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips for uncollected immortal abomination

Beat hulk and I have a poison immune champ, so I should be OK but I wanna save them for later once the rest of my champs are down.

Any tips for fighting immortal abom with or without poison immune?

Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    push him into his corner, then bait out his SP1 and punish it ^_^ if you have willpower you can hit into his block to gain the weakness and regen, giving you the ability to simply block his specials if needed. If you are using a poison immune the fight will be really easy, but keep in mind that abomination gains physical resistance with each poison on him, so try to use energy based champions or DOTs, or else it will be a long fight ^_^

you can throw your non-immune champions in the fight, but i don't think they will last a lot ^^"
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Any non-robot Poison immune will do for this fight, but AA and Ghost are MVP (I think?).
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk destroys him!
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Red Hulk destroys him!

i wouldn't say "destroy", it took me more than 150 hits to kill abom in UC with my 5* R4 Rhulk. He is a safe choice (even more with WP active and maxed), but really long. To give you an idea, i went in with a 5* R5 ghost while doing exploration and killed him in around 40 hits ^_^
  • Options
    MAGWMAGW Posts: 24
    edited November 2020
    AA is the single best counter in the game to immortal abom imo.
    Edit: Ghost is pretty good too.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    MAGW said:

AA is the single best counter in the game to immortal abom imo.
    Edit: Ghost is pretty good too.

I was certain this month was gonna be 2 poison immunes AA wouldn't be ideal for. One ended up being a total fool who poisons himself.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well, I used Hyperion for this dude in cav EQ. I also have Archangel and ghost at rank 5 5*s, but I decided to use Hype on all my runs since that particular quest is buffed up. With Hype, just do SP 3 then keep spamming SP 1.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

RIP, I don't have a Hype :( Not even a 4 star

AA works perfectly fine. Much faster than Hype. Just do normal parry-heavy.