**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Iceman or 5* Silver Surfer to Rank 5?

Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Forgetting about synergies or my roster, just wondering who people would use their Cats on to take to R5? Both champs are awakened with similar amounts of stones.

5* Iceman or 5* Silver Surfer to Rank 5? 20 votes

Iceman
65%
Ab_SamadKabiraz77Kill_GreyTotalMonster109BonzodavidC_Trooper88ABLE_G19Rouger4aroseinbloom39[Deleted User]Barani7daScarcity27tofuシ 13 votes
Silver Surfer
35%
BrokenGhostboytjieMeebletonSarvanga1_Will3808Rayaan_2000sdexc 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Iceman
    Triple immunities + evade counter + can tank sp3.
    The only reason I would pick surfer over him is for prestige or if your mutant class is too stacked
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer
    I don’t feel like iceman is worth the t5b but that’s just me
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Silver surfer also has Triple immunities + Evade counter + can tank SP3.

However, Iceman just has it without needing to do anything, while Surfer needs to get buffs up to get access to being an evade counter and get two armor up buffs to tank SP3.

Iceman is the easier champion, and Surfer is harder to use.

My vote is Surfer though, as the things he does seem to have more use long term - the new nodes/champions Kabam is putting out requires buffs, debuffs, armor breaks, or incinerate/shock immunity.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Iceman is too much of a lemon
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I honestly thought SS would whitewash this vote with the vibe I get from other players, so I've got to say I'm a little shocked.
    It's such a hard decision, and I know that no matter which way I go, I will eventually come to a fight and think 'I wish I had maxed out the other champ'!
    I've had and used Iceman for years now since he got released, so at the minute I feel more comfortable and confident using him. To that degree Iceman is definitely easier to use.
    When I've entered some of the monthly fights recently with the R4 SS, one's that benefit his immunities, he feels incredibly powerful. When I get it right and not make mistakes, as I'm still trying to perfect his style, I feel like he is amazingly powerful. That's not a feeling I've ever got from Iceman to be honest.
    I think I'm going to see what happens over cyber weekend, or maybe wait until the next monthly quests come out, and make a decision then. I'm still no nearer to making up my mind! lol