**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Civil Warrior Buff Idea

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This is probably way to overpowered, and I know it's not happening, but whatever

Champion Spotlight: Civil Warrior Buff
Tech

There are many rumors about the origins of the mysterious Civil Warrior... legend says he is a Captain America from an alternate Earth ravaged by the Civil War between his own army and Iron Man's forces. On that world, the two heroes mortally wounded each other in the final battle of the war; Steve survived, but Tony didn't. Riddled with guilt for the battle's destruction and the death of his former ally at his own hands, he assumed the mantle of the Civil Warrior. Adding Tony's ARC technology to his Captain America gear, he vowed to use his friend's legacy to stop this senseless conflict from ever happening again.

Strengths:
Buffed Up: Civil Warrior can switch between his stances, each giving 3+ buffs
Energy Adoption: Civil Warrior can go immune to a DOT debuff after receiving it 5 times
Evade, autoblock, and resistance matchups: Utility Stance negates all of these

Weaknesses:
Recoil: Civil Warrior needs to throw a lot of special attacks
Nullify: Civil Warrior’s playstyle has lots of buffs

Recommended Masteries:
Enhanced Fury: Civil Warrior relies on his potent fury buff
Precision: Maximize Sp2 crit rate
Cruelty: Maximize Sp2 crits
Willpower: Bleed Resistance
Collar tech: You want to be aggressive, and the opponent won't throw many specials
Parry: Useful for applying heal block

PI for rank 5 sig 200 5*: About 17,000

Abilities: Civil Warrior can use Iron Man’s Stark tech to empower his abilities

Basic Stats for 5* rank 5 sig 200:
33,000 health
2,700 attack

Civil Warrior’s impenetrable armor provides him with a 70% resistance to bleed, immunity to incinerate, and immunity to shock

Gaining 5 armor up buffs converts them into passive armor buffs, which can be consumed to apply Civil Warrior’s stances. Passive armors stack infinitely

60% chance to gain an armor up on parry, and 20% chance to gain an armor while striking or getting hit

When Civil Warrior gets the same damage over time debuff 5 times, he goes immune to the debuff

For each passive armor, apply the listed affects:
Reduce opponent’s ability accuracy by 15%
Increase block prof by 10%
Increases energy resistance by 10%
Increase attack by 10%
Increase stun duration by 2%
+10% chance to parry stun energy attacks
All special attacks are unblockable
+10% power gain rate

Civil Warrior has 3 stances: Guard, Attack, and Utility. The Buffs gained are permanent

Guard Stance: Block Prof, Armor Up, Physical Resist, Energy Resist
Attack Stance: Fury, Precision, Cruelty
Utility Stance: True Strike, Power Gain, Direct Damage, Vigilance

When all 3 stances are active, the buffs are converted in passive power gain and passive prowess. Prowess potency: +70% special attack damage

Activate Guard Stance by consuming 3 armor ups and getting hit or using a light attack into a special 1, or when getting an armor break debuff

Note: When getting hit, Guard Stance buffs last for only 10 seconds

Activate Attack Stance by consuming 3 armor ups and using a medium attack into a special. Also activate the Attack Stance during the special 2, or by gaining a weakness debuff

Note: During the special 2, the attack stance buffs do not cost armors, but expire immediately after the special 2

Activate the Utility Stance by consuming three armor ups when the opponent evades or Civil Warrior throws a heavy attack into sp1

Note: When the opponent evades, Utility Stance only activates for 20 seconds

While under 1 bar of power, gain 0.20% of a bar of power per second

Heavy attacks apply a 10 second heal block

Special 1: Arc Blast: “I have seen this war”
If Civil Warrior currently has armors active, this attack does no damage
Gain 4-5 armors
Heavy to Sp1: Utility Stance
Light to Sp1: Guard Stance
Medium into Sp1: Attack Stance

Special 2: Repulsor Rush: “I have fought this fight”
This attack activates Attack Stance for as long as the Sp2 runs
Last hit power drains 100% of the opponents current power
Gain 9-10 armors

Special 3: Overload: “I must end it at any cost”
This attack allows Civil Warrior to gain 5 aptitudes, each one increasing potency of armor, fury, precision by 25% for 20 sec.
Apply 5 incinerates to the opponent. If the opponent is immune to incinerate, apply armor break instead.
Power lock the opponent for 10 seconds
Gain Regeneration for 20 seconds, regaining 30% of lost health
Gain 20 armor ups

Signature Ability: Arc Shield
Based on signature level, Civil Warrior can transfer % of his armors to the next fight
Sig Level 200: Civil Warrior can transfer 300% of his armors to the next fight
When Civil Warrior receives a knockout blow, consume all armors and regenerate 5% of lost health for each. 60 sec. cooldown

Note: This is only supposed to make his ramp up faster

Optimal Playstyle:

If you’re looking for something quick and easy to finish up smaller health pools, throw a special 2. For larger health pools, follow these steps:

Spam Special 1s. This should be quite easy because of the passive power gain
Build up 9 or more passive armors
Throw a heavy attack into a special 1. This will activate the utility stance. You want to activate utility stance first so you can get more passive power gain
Throw a light attack into a special 1 to activate the guard stance
Throw a medium attack into a special one to activate attack stance
All of the buffs will turn into prowess and power gain
You can throw a special 2 and end it here, but for larger healthpools, continue through the next steps
Build to a special 3. The special 3 will allow Civil Warrior to gain 5 aptitudes, each lasting 20 seconds
Build to a special 2, than watch the magic

Synergy Bonuses:

Friends: WInter Soldier and Falcon
Civil Warrior: Stance buffs gain +30% potency
WInter Soldier: Gun attacks have an 100% chance to inflict bleed, dealing 50% of his attack for 5 seconds
Falcon: +40% critical rating

Rivals: Hulkbuster, Iron Man
Civil Warrior: +30% prowess potency
Hulkbuster: Based on how many shocks are on the opponent, reduce power gain rate by 10%
Iron Man: Activate arc overload after the special 3. While Arc overload is activate, gain a passive fury increasing attack by 50%

Teammates: Guillotine
Civil Warrior: Always gain 5 armor ups on the sp1, with an additional 40% chance to get 1 extra armor up
Guillotine: Increase critical rating by 50%, and increases bleed potency by 50%
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    This won't get acknowledged unless you pit it in suggestions and requests trust me u did something like this before
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

This won't get acknowledged unless you pit it in suggestions and requests trust me u did something like this before

Yes, I just realized that. I'll put it in the champion improvement thread
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    really cool. Im working on a prowler
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    I would like to mention that with all the buffs he gets, it sort of turns him into a cosmic character rather than a tech
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    I do think that Civil Warrior needs a buff