**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I r5 my 5* corvus or warlock? Or r2 my 6* cmm?

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Should I r5 my 5* corvus or warlock? Or r2 my 6* cmm? 34 votes

R5 corvus
8%
Ab_SamadFuskieSarvanga1_ 3 votes
R5 warlock
44%
Texas_11ClynevaEtjamaFiiNCHIronGladiator22SpideyFunkoTheExit27C_Trooper88JaximosZan0JragonMaster170[Deleted User]hefy2000ScarletFalconGoldenMeow2500 15 votes
R2 CMM
47%
RaganatorAanthoMoot4LifeGrootman1294KRANꓘTotalMonster109Thicco_ModeLandon5216NockoFabwiziLeoZedCharlie21540Thanks_D19Will3808skinnybruh879Gardener 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    R2 CMM

I've never had a useable version of warlock, but whenever I used cmm significantly as a 4* throughout act 4-act 5.2.6. However, I got corvus as a 4* a month after I got uncollected and used him significantly for AQ and monthly uncollected EQ. I am only telling you this because corvus and cmm are both extremely viable champions. To pick between the two you need to have a certain playstyle. What I mean by that, is corvus has more of a passive play style because after his glaive charges have been used up his damage output drops. On the other hand cmm has a more aggressive playstyle since once she enters binary ignition you want to deal as much damage as possible before her charges expire. Another thing that can be a determining factor is the content that you are trying to clear, maybe someone else could provide more insight than I can but id recommend either corvus or cmm.
  • Landon5216Landon5216 Posts: 51
    R2 CMM

Corvus or Warlock. Warlock has insane utility and the ability to tank certain hits, with insane damage, but Corvus has insane damage and a very good evade/auto block counter. Pick your present M8

I wish I had a useable warlock, I've only heard good things about him.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    R2 CMM
    I remember your general account progression, and I think cmm would be the best for you, but it does cost another t5b, so I would do warlock actually.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    R2 CMM
    defiantly cmm
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Is CMM awakened?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    R5 warlock
    Warlock is fantastic, I’ve found him useful in practically every part of the game. From high tier AW, up to map 6 AQ, every quest I’ve done in act 6 and several of the variants.

Your other options are great too so there isn’t a wrong answer really.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I feel like this is super dependent on where you are at in content. I would say Warlock for general content and if you still have Variants (2 and 3) to explore or complete. Corvus maybe if you're running suicides. I wouldn't rank up a Cmm to r2 over the others simply because of the extra rank up material cost.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216

Is CMM awakened?

She’s not but warlock and corvus is