Compensation for login issue/connectivity issue

2»

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    They have to reduce the champion cooldown time for one day for android user only to 1 hour instead of 2
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Member Posts: 83
    Either we want energy refills or the cutoff for Android and Apple users should be different.
    Kaks0053 wrote: »
    Either we want energy refills or the cutoff for Android and Apple users should be different.

Not enerGy refill but stamina refill and yeah cutoff should be different
  • SpiritSpirit Member Posts: 222
    Skinnyfit wrote: »
    It's your choice to lose sleep. They don't ask you to do that. The login issue is annoying yes. Especially since they're not paying any attention to it. But don't blame them for your choices.

What is wrong with you? We also play the game although we are on the other side of the world. And unlike you many of us have NORMAL LIVES and so we try and live them. We dont want to waste our sleep since its a game. Once any company launches a worldwide game, its their responsibility to cater to needs of global players and not just that of one or two timezones!!

Thank God you arent a part of Kabam else this game would have been dead in 2014 itself!!
    Spirit wrote: »
    It's your choice to lose sleep. They don't ask you to do that. The login issue is annoying yes. Especially since they're not paying any attention to it. But don't blame them for your choices.

What is wrong with you? We also play the game although we are on the other side of the world. And unlike you many of us have NORMAL LIVES and so we try and live them. We dont want to waste our sleep since its a game. Once any company launches a worldwide game, its their responsibility to cater to needs of global players and not just that of one or two timezones!!

Thank God you arent a part of Kabam else this game would have been dead in 2014 itself!!

Lol but right
  • DizzyKnightDizzyKnight Member Posts: 5
    Login issue is probably related to the update. They probably didn't do enough testing before updating.
  • SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Member Posts: 37

Unlike me? I'm sorry I didn't realise you knew me or what I did for a living.

Again, you've missed the mark. I've already stated the login issues are annoying. But taking your anger out on someone who simply stated someone's lack of sleep is not Kabam's choice. Honestly you people.
    Login issue is probably related to the update. They probably didn't do enough testing before updating.

Yeah right otherwise why every update bring out new bugs alot of bugs
  • Mr_ROBOTMr_ROBOT Member Posts: 5
    This is ****, I switched to android a month back just to play this game, and now this. I'm super pissed off right now don't care if you delete or flag me but seriously you are the crappiest game creator ever.
    @Skinnyfit i already told if you purchase a company product no matter what the problem the only thing is they should help.its their responsibility customer should not be uncomfortable with their product
  • SpiritSpirit Member Posts: 222

Again, you've missed the mark. I've already stated the login issues are annoying. But taking your anger out on someone who simply stated someone's lack of sleep is not Kabam's choice. Honestly you people.

Honestly I am not mad at you. But its just that when you post something on a forum like this please try and be sensible as many people from various parts of the world play this game.

However if I ended out being a bit harsh, then I apologize.
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    @Skinnyfit i already told if you purchase a company product no matter what the problem the only thing is they should help.its their responsibility customer should not be uncomfortable with their product

It's a free game. You didn't purchase it. But yes I have already agreed with you in every single quote to say that the connection issue is annoying. It's affecting half of their users most likely.
    Mr_ROBOT wrote: »
    This is ****, I switched to android a month back just to play this game, and now this. I'm super pissed off right now don't care if you delete or flag me but seriously you are the crappiest game creator ever.

Agreeed bro if they have to make it only for iOS user then why they make for Android user.if they want i will buy iOS but it just **** this game becoming a ****
  • Denyil80Denyil80 Member Posts: 2
    Android dis connect

Honestly I am not mad at you. But its just that when you post something on a forum like this please try and be sensible as many people from various parts of the world play this game.

However if I ended out being a bit harsh, then I apologize.

You realise I'm from the UK and I'm on android too? I'm affected as well. I'm just calmer that your average forum poster so I don't see the point in hurling abuse at Kabam or anyone who goes against what the majority think.
    edited June 2017
    Kabam is really gonna mad 3 hours and still no news.now if i dont get compensation i will leave this game and stop spending on this game
  • FPC3FPC3 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    Threatening to leave or quit will not motivate Kabam one tiny bit...
    FPC3 wrote: »
    Threatening to leave or quit will not motivate Kabam one tiny bit...
    Yeah you are right theu never care of their customer
  • crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★

They never do enough testing before an update. I'm flying in one day for vaca and trying to finish master because I can't play once I leave. Now I'm screwed unless I lose sleep tonight. Only Thanos left to finish. Used energy refills to get to this point and will be pissed if I can't finish.
  • Lordnykon93Lordnykon93 Member Posts: 1
    I wouldn't be asking for stamina refills. Think of the rewards loss duel events down can't get voodoo on small roster. Aq starts today. Are new recruits going to join in time for this week's rewards now. As I joined my new ally to close to start of aq. An although could play received 0 rewards for a whole week even though I joined start to finish all 5. So there will be major reprocussions. From whole t4 to units to Dr voodoo himself. Major cock up. I think kabamed needs to seriously think about a proper apology and some substantial compensation due to the loss of this for us android users
  • xBenxOmarxxBenxOmarx Member Posts: 1
    Damn this is just unbelievable.
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I put up 500k in the first hour of arena and was at 1.5 million before I went to sleep and 1.9 million before it went down.
    At that rate I'm currently 1 million points behind where I should be
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Member Posts: 27
    What is the problem with this game, when I try to duplicate my Dr Voodoo it's crashing. When I'm in alliance war and have 90% boss down it's crashing. I send mail to kabam same answer sorry to hear that you dindnt make ...... It's frustrating..... I don't know what's happening but every time when the game is working good for players they made an update.
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Member Posts: 27
    I want 4 star Dr Voodoo as compensation for this error. I don't want any Crystal because you give just 2 stars, or anything else. Just 4 star Dr Voodoo!!!!!!!!
  • BreenioBreenio Member Posts: 115
    Come on kabam acknowledge and address the issue. I'm grinding hard in this arena as I can't do the second one as I'm off on my honeymoon. I need voodoo this time round!!!