**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for fun, no-drama, no-pressure ally focused on AQ?

Looking for a fun alliance that enables you to grow your roster and progress through content without the drama of stressful alliance war spending? Do you love playing this game but are in a poorly run alliance?

We Are Gladiators is here to help.

This is a good time to switch alliances.

We are Gladiators has two members retiring, and we're looking for two players to join our fun, no-drama alliance. You don't need to be a veteran boss-killing machine, just a reliable player who can handle Uncollected content and above. (FYI: A couple of our members have done The Abyss, and a few more have completed Act 6, and most of us are Cavalier, but not all.)

We focus on AQ, playing three BGs, running map 4 every day, with modifiers. Our weekly score is 140 million-plus, which offers good rank-up rewards.

Our alliance runs AW optionally for players who are interested, and just one BG. We do not require boosting, reviving and such. If we lose, no sweat. We try to win, but we don’t worry when we don’t. It’s all about having fun.

The only requirements are to participate in AQ, to use Telegram for messaging (but only as needed, and it is not needed much), and to communicate when you cannot be available. Everyone has life requirements, from school to jobs to vacations, and we accommodate that.

We are Gladiators is stress-free, fun, and well organized (pats self on back). If you are looking for an alliance where you can grow and improve your roster without drama, contact me.

I need to have a short conversation with you to ensure we're a good fit for each other (this benefits us both), so you can reply here, or even better you can find me on Telegram: @cwhitworth

Cheers,
Colin

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Looking for an ally?
  • Options
    LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47
    I'm an old veteran. Looking for an alliance to just enjoy the game content with.

I used to be leader of a pretty competitive alliance back in the day, when the AQ ranking system was just starting and the war seasons too. Made platinum ranks often. Platinum 2 mostly. Now I'm just kinda getting back into the game, but don't want pressures to get me as addicted as I was. I know most can understand. I took over a year break, and felt I could keep it under control. And I have.
    But I'm interested in playing with an AQ focused alliance. Kinda like playing on a team, but where no one freaks out.

Game tag is /book\
  • Options
    I’ll check it out and get back to you ASAP.
  • Options

I'm an old veteran. Looking for an alliance to just enjoy the game content with.

I used to be leader of a pretty competitive alliance back in the day, when the AQ ranking system was just starting and the war seasons too. Made platinum ranks often. Platinum 2 mostly. Now I'm just kinda getting back into the game, but don't want pressures to get me as addicted as I was. I know most can understand. I took over a year break, and felt I could keep it under control. And I have.
    But I'm interested in playing with an AQ focused alliance. Kinda like playing on a team, but where no one freaks out.

Game tag is /book\

Book, I promise there is no drama or pressure, just one req: do AQ and let me know when you cannot so we can coordinate with your battle group. We use Telegram to communicate.

You’re good with the map we run in AQ, right? All map 4, 140m-plus score, 3400 glory. We’re not ambitious and just grow organically.

I can open a space after AQ rewards are in tomorrow.

Do you have any questions?
  • Options
    LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47

Game tag is /book\

Book, I promise there is no drama or pressure, just one req: do AQ and let me know when you cannot so we can coordinate with your battle group. We use Telegram to communicate.

You’re good with the map we run in AQ, right? All map 4, 140m-plus score, 3400 glory. We’re not ambitious and just grow organically.

Did you take a look at my profile? I don't know if I want someone the "clear space" for me. I also dont think I have an issue with a map. I'm pretty skilled and was an old boss killer back in the day. AW bosses and AQ as well. I've killed the Dr doom solo the AQ season as well. I am still kinda working out the professor x strategy though.
  • Options
    MieklZKMieklZK Posts: 10
    Anyone looking for a stable alliance over the Christmas season, come join in! @Colinwhitworth69 has organised us well, more time is spent on your account progression than AQ and AW.
  • Options
    MieklZKMieklZK Posts: 10
    edited November 2020
    @LiamandJeff No worries there. We have a couple of second accounts as placeholders, so not kicking anyone out. Your account looks fine, do you use Telegram?
  • Options

Game tag is /book\

Did you take a look at my profile? I don't know if I want someone the "clear space" for me. I also dont think I have an issue with a map. I'm pretty skilled and was an old boss killer back in the day. AW bosses and AQ as well. I've killed the Dr doom solo the AQ season as well. I am still kinda working out the professor x strategy though.
    Yes. I am not worried about your abilities at all. Just making sure our plan meets your needs.

I have my second acct in the alliance as a placeholder until we find a replacement. Otherwise it is a dormant account. So we’d like you to be that replacement, if you’re in. We can set it up for tomorrow evening when AQ rewards are in.

Connect with me on Telegram at @cwhitworth and in game at Col. Corndog.

Cheers,
    Colin
  • Options

Game tag is /book\