**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I use a generic gem on my sorcerer supreme?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
She's my latest rank 5 and I love her! The reason I'm considering her is because I'm capped on mystic sig stones, and want to dump them. Out of the many awakening gem crystals I've opened, mystic is the only one I haven't been able to pull. I currently have at least one gem of every class except skill (and mystic of course), as I used it on Nick. I have 2 generics.

Should I use a generic gem on my sorcerer supreme? 14 votes

Awaken sorcerer supreme
57%
TotalMonster109YcatsDoctor_Strange19TheExit27Ben_15455avenge_123JoshKosh557tofuシ 8 votes
Awaken Claire (also rank 5)
42%
Kabiraz77TheHoodedDormammuEtjamaCrcrcrcMCOCLOVERsdexc 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Well, poll got posted before I was done setting out options...

I also have a Magik who I'm working on taking to rank 4, so she's an option as well.
    In addition, I have a rank 3 awakened sym supreme who I could give some sigs to instead, but I'm not a fan of him.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I would use it on Magik.. the others don't really benefit as much as she does, even though I don't think she needs it either,
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would wait this one out. I have had SS as a r5 for a good while unduped and there isn’t many places where increased AA is that helpful. Against Domino sure, but there are plenty of other champs for that, and she can still gain unlucky.

Idk anything about CV, but I’ve heard it rarely if ever comes in handy.

Magik wouldn’t be a bad option, but I would personally save
  • Options
    Mojo
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Wait!!!!!
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Don't do itttt. I gave her a gem and got her 3 times straight after. I fear the same thing will happen to you.

I mean. If you have 2 generics. And class gems for others. I'd personally go for it but then I'm crazy and use AGs very easily.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Awaken Claire (also rank 5)
    Let's be honest, it would be wrong for you of all people to awaken anyone else.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    The increase ability accuracy and potency is not that gamechanging to be honest. She's very effective unduped but considering your awakening gem stack, and in case you're not waiting on anyone anymore, then go for it.
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    Awaken sorcerer supreme
    I’d wait to use it