**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Mojo any good

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I got insanely lucky and pulled a 5 star mojo from the login. Is he any good? Any tips on how to play? (yes ik he's not leveled up i ran out of iso)

Comments

• Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    I think he's better awakened,as he'll gain fury with anti life field or something like that and starts fight with 1 million follower
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Better duped but still pretty damn good.

Shines against anyone with timed buffs, power gain/regen etc.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    You will get a prompt "dash backwards/hold block" etc etc, if you or the AI perform the action you get the anti life field, try to complete as many prompts per fight as you can. If you dont like the prompt you have or its about to time out hit the AI with a heavy to change it and restart the timer.

You can use SP1 to nullify one buff and put a degen on the AI but I prefer to save for SP2, activate the anti life field then throw SP2 and you will put a bunch of degens on the AI.

While the anti life field is active, if the AI gets a timed buff it will have greatly reduced duration, expire, then degen the AI.

There is probably lots I am missing or doing wrong but it works for me.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I recently pulled a 5* Mojo and had no idea how to play him.
    Watch Youtube videos to understand his abilities. That really helped me!