**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CoSmiC dOCtor DoOM?1!1!1

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
CGR=Cosmic doctor doom
*ahem*
CGR has different rotations for different situations (damage,power gain,special spam,debuff spam) like doctor doom. He also has good immunities (incinerate immune,bleed immune) Like doctor doom. He looks badass,he’ll probably be the next of the top sought after champs once released in normal crystals,he also doesn’t need his dupe (like doctor doom) oh,and he has decent synergies (liKe dOctOr DoOm)
*this post is MOSTLY a joke* but not really
Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    i get it
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    I actually thought of him as a Cosmic Doctor Doom because of the Power Gain and Special spam.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    I thought you'd be taking about Doctor Doom /w Power Cosmic (that time where he stole surfer's board)
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★

Soon to R2. He's really great. Especially for someone like me that the only decent cosmic champ I have is my r5 medusa.

Signature wise, not needed but a very good add-on if awakened. Fate seal plus heal block is nice.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Took mine to 5/65 yesterday. Easily dropped 30K mediums and a 250K sp2.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    He’s more like the Cosmic Ghost Rider than the Cosmic Doctor Doom
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

CGR=Cosmic doctor doom
    *ahem*
    CGR has different rotations for different situations (damage,power gain,special spam,debuff spam) like doctor doom. He also has good immunities (incinerate immune,bleed immune) Like doctor doom. He looks badass,he’ll probably be the next of the top sought after champs once released in normal crystals,he also doesn’t need his dupe (like doctor doom) oh,and he has decent synergies (liKe dOctOr DoOm)

*this post is MOSTLY a joke* but not really
    Thoughts?
    Ultron= Dr. Doom.