**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which option is better?(5 star champions)

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
For rank 5-I have 4 beyond god tier champions, out of which only 1 can be taken to rank 5.

For rank 4-I have 13 beyond god tier champions (out of which 5 are still at rank 1 but can be taken to rank 3 in an instant) out of which 2 can be taken to rank 4.

But the question is having one rank 5 champion is better than having two rank 4 champions or the opposite is a better option.

Which option is better?(5 star champions) 30 votes

Take 1 Champion to Rank 5/5*
66%
Oesername123Lvernon15Kabiraz77RoOOtsEgretM4shivam1PHJfinCtuchikVampi007AlexAvalondangarang122BonzodavidNimorIronGladiator22C_Trooper88Prakhar_82Xguard77QazzyCrcrcrclaxthe 20 votes
Take 2 Champion to Rank 4/5*
33%
Sarvanga1_DarkDuelistA_NAZFabwiziHI_guysWill3808Boimaster69The_Sentry06CheesePizzaRedBeeboxer 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    @IronGladiator22 this is my roaster.
    I do not run suicides, I’m currently at 6.2.1 and I became cavalier about 4 months ago.
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    If you can use quake well, she will cover a lot in act6.
    My options are quake to r4, or magneto and Kali deserve to be at r4 with dupe.
  • Options
    I’m still learning to use quake
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179

I’m still learning to use quake

I that case, I recommend ranking up Kali (she is too good) and Magneto (destroys any metal comes on the path) to r4.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R4 Quake
    R3 falcon,hitmonkey
    R4 magneto,r3 archangel
    This is how I would do it.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d rank up quake (if you can play her), magneto, archangel, and falcon. After they’re all at r4 start rank 5ing people.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Take 1 Champion to Rank 5/5*
    You’ve got so many great champions you could take to r5: quake, mags, capiw, CV, and NF would be my picks. I know you can only do one r8 now but you should try to r5 them all in the future
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Build depth first to allow you to tackle more scenarios, as strength can temporarily be acquired through boosts where needed.