**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should I aim to do now?

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
This is my roster, this is how far I am on story quest (im stuck on 6.1.2 the ultron and sentinel are heally hard and I have no counters) and I haven't done anything with variants. I can do monthly uc quest in 2-3 team revives. What should I do now to progress?

Comments

• Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    you can do several things:
    Variant 3 completion with warlock, ghost, Spidey and nebula. (Even explo
    Variant 2 competition rank up thing if you have all his synergies ( at least to r4)
    Cavalier run, rank up nebula and use her against Ultron

also you want to have fury and hyperion at least in r4.
    Get gold on side quest, incursions, arena or from anywhere and do aq for rank up materials. There is no need to rush (unless u gonna spend on Cyber Monday)
  • you can do several things:
    Variant 3 completion with warlock, ghost, Spidey and nebula. (Even explo
    Variant 2 competition rank up thing if you have all his synergies ( at least to r4)
    Cavalier run, rank up nebula and use her against Ultron

also you want to have fury and hyperion at least in r4.
    Get gold on side quest, incursions, arena or from anywhere and do aq for rank up materials. There is no need to rush (unless u gonna spend on Cyber Monday)
    that's what i was ganna say so I guess I shouldnt
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d just like to point out that you have a perfectly good ultron and sentinel counter in ghost. She’s probably the best counter you’ll get for a while. You could probably do the tech variant and v4 but not much else.
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    edited November 2020
    Will3808 said:

I’d just like to point out that you have a perfectly good ultron and sentinel counter in ghost. She’s probably the best counter you’ll get for a while. You could probably do the tech variant and v4 but not much else.

Ultron's shocks are passive so I cant shrug them off into furies
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    nebula will work very well too