**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double Dip Question

Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Anyone that took advantage of going from Uncollected to Cavalier last Cyber Weekend or on July 4th that actually bought the Cash deals (Odins, Black Panthers, etc) - were you able to buy the cash deals at both levels?

The reason I ask is because no one seems to be able to confirm this. Some people tell me the cash deals refresh once you get to the next level and others tell me it is just the deals you buy with Units. But none of these people have actually done it.

So, for anyone that actually went through this in the past - your insight would be appreciated.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    if you checked the cyber Monday mega thread, then you’d see miike said the deals should switch. Can’t 100% confirm, but believes it will happen.
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    They are asking for specifics. Unit deals, cash deals, or both. Miike didn’t comment on that
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    Noodes_ said:

They are asking for specifics. Unit deals, cash deals, or both. Miike didn’t comment on that

You are spot on. It is not clear what you will be able to double dip on.