**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I beat the Grandmaster now, or wait?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
Okay so I am at the final quest in Act 6, but I am considering at least waiting until next month to complete it because I want to wait until I have 75% of a T5CC before I get the 25% selector. I have attached my champions and how much of each catalyst I have to help with the decision, and I don’t really care about doing anything by Cyber Weekend, but it would be awesome if I could get Thronebreaker before Christmas. Obvs Magneto is my top option to take up, but I’d even be cool with Angela, etc.

Should I beat the Grandmaster now, or wait? 34 votes

Go ahead and do it now
73%
RahultripathiWicket329BuckyBruhMeebletonQacobCASrinivasKill_GreyGoDlyZorEtjamaSarvanga1_FrostyNickelDarkDuelistMasterpuffRenaxqqSpideyFunkoBlack_SwanAziz5253Vedant_MehtaGr8TonyStarkBig_eggy 25 votes
Nah, wait for it
26%
R_D_JrKabiraz77HeattblasttDenzel116Doctor_Strange19Abhro12_3ScrubhanSamuelabcdefgCheesePizzaRed 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Go ahead and do it now
    i mean I get the selector but but I just don’t see why you’d put it off otherwise.

Just do it and select mutant.
  • Options
    For the record, I am free to play, and don’t have enough time to be in an alliance that actually does well enough to get T5CC from Aw/AQ. It doesn’t come in super fast, but I got all 30% of it available from side events/etc this month so it shouldn’t take too long to get more.
  • Options

i mean I get the selector but but I just don’t see why you’d put it off otherwise.

Just do it and select mutant.

I just don’t want to get terrible rng and be closer to forming a different class and then have to keep waiting.