Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Should I beat the Grandmaster now, or wait?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 623 ★★★
Okay so I am at the final quest in Act 6, but I am considering at least waiting until next month to complete it because I want to wait until I have 75% of a T5CC before I get the 25% selector. I have attached my champions and how much of each catalyst I have to help with the decision, and I don’t really care about doing anything by Cyber Weekend, but it would be awesome if I could get Thronebreaker before Christmas. Obvs Magneto is my top option to take up, but I’d even be cool with Angela, etc.

Should I beat the Grandmaster now, or wait? 34 votes

Go ahead and do it now
73%
RahultripathiWicket329JunaisMeebletonQacobCASrinivasKill_GreyGoDlyZorEtjamaSarvanga1_FrostyNickelDarkDuelistMasterpuffRenaxqqSpideyFunkoBlack_SwanAziz5253Vedant_MehtaGr8TonyStarkBig_eggy 25 votes
Nah, wait for it
26%
R_D_JrKabiraz77HeattblasttDenzel116Doctor_Strange19Abhro12_3ScrubhanSamuelabcdefgCheesePizzaRed 9 votes

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 623 ★★★
    For the record, I am free to play, and don’t have enough time to be in an alliance that actually does well enough to get T5CC from Aw/AQ. It doesn’t come in super fast, but I got all 30% of it available from side events/etc this month so it shouldn’t take too long to get more.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 623 ★★★

i mean I get the selector but but I just don’t see why you’d put it off otherwise.

Just do it and select mutant.

I just don’t want to get terrible rng and be closer to forming a different class and then have to keep waiting.