**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which mutant to r4

2»

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Then again, @Etjama how do you find your unduped rank 5 Havok?

I might consider using an awakening gem on him if the dupe is enticing enough.

I have been summoned! He's actually not unduped anymore. I pulled him again from a dual crystal and he's now at sig 40 cause of the featured from the SQ. But he was still kicking ass unduped. The dupe just makes his ramp-up a tiny bit faster. Definetely worth a rank-up and though I wouldn't call him a better Mephisto counter than Havok cause he can't mitigate the power gain, he's a whole lot faster. Any situation where you're taking energy damage with Havok is so fun.
    Cool. Actually, he doesn't get the super charged plasma gain against mephisto since the aura causes incinerates which Havok is immune to. It doesn't count as energy damage with respect to his abilities.

But still, I'm pretty sure Void is faster, bro 😂
    Sh*t, I forgot about that 😂. As you can tell, Havok isn't actually my Mephisto counter. Quake is the easy option and HT with Flame On is the fast option.
    True, but Void controls mephisto fights like no one else.
    I enjoy fighting mephistoes with spite nowadays.
    Nah, Quake controls the fight more. No specials, no aura, no regen, no problem.
    But have you Quaked a mephisto with spite?
    Extremely easily. You can play parry style the whole fight, or you can just play parry style at the beginning and get a low amount of aftershocks (I like 5-7), and dex while your extended concussion is up. Doesn't trigger spite.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Havok is my go to for Mephistos. If you wanna rank up Havok, go Havok. He's awesome and it's better to rank up who you want than who people think is better.

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.
    I have Void but I still use Havok.
    Although probably because my Void is still r3 and Havok is r4.
    I do absolutely love Havok though. He'll probably be my second mutant r5.. in like 5 years after Ive got enough iso to r5 Aegon and Sym or Sorcerer Supreme.
    Yeah, he's gonna be my second too. Probably in about 2 weeks when the new glory store comes around, and the next EQ as well. Need about 6 tier 2 alpha because I just took up sorcerer.

Then again, it also depends on the rank 5 gem I get from variant 2 exploration (might decide to do a run through variant 6 first).
    Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍
    Yeah I need a ton of both alphas first too. I'm close to 100% V4. So it'll depend on that gem. I don't really mind on the rank up gem but I'm hoping for a cosmic AG.

I got wrecked by that v2 adaptoid the other day. Fun times.
    Lmao, the science evader? Wait till you get to the 4 yellowjackets; two of which have encroaching stun, limber, some other nodes, 400k health and 20k attack.
    I don't want to. I'll stay stuck at the science evader.
    Well, I Quaked that one ;)
    Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Havok is my go to for Mephistos. If you wanna rank up Havok, go Havok. He's awesome and it's better to rank up who you want than who people think is better.

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.
    I do absolutely love Havok though. He'll probably be my second mutant r5.. in like 5 years after Ive got enough iso to r5 Aegon and Sym or Sorcerer Supreme.
    Yeah, he's gonna be my second too. Probably in about 2 weeks when the new glory store comes around, and the next EQ as well. Need about 6 tier 2 alpha because I just took up sorcerer.

Then again, it also depends on the rank 5 gem I get from variant 2 exploration (might decide to do a run through variant 6 first).
    Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍
    Yeah I need a ton of both alphas first too. I'm close to 100% V4. So it'll depend on that gem. I don't really mind on the rank up gem but I'm hoping for a cosmic AG.

Lmao, the science evader? Wait till you get to the 4 yellowjackets; two of which have encroaching stun, limber, some other nodes, 400k health and 20k attack.
    I'm barely just about getting the hang of Quake.
    I don't think I can Quake stun immune yet lol
    Lmao, well I did try AA at first. But then I was getting the situation where you'd sometimes want to get the evade charge on corvus, but the opponent would keep evading your heavy.

So yeah, tried to bait heavy till my AA died of block damage 🙂
    I tried AA and he evaded my heavy counter.
    Might just wait till I get myself that skateboard dude.
    Skateboard dude is gonna get glanced to death. Unless you're thinking of heavy countering with him too.
    That is what i was thinking. Until he's at 18% then use Venom
    Unless I get better at Quake before I get skateboard dude
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Then again, @Etjama how do you find your unduped rank 5 Havok?

I might consider using an awakening gem on him if the dupe is enticing enough.

I have been summoned! He's actually not unduped anymore. I pulled him again from a dual crystal and he's now at sig 40 cause of the featured from the SQ. But he was still kicking ass unduped. The dupe just makes his ramp-up a tiny bit faster. Definetely worth a rank-up and though I wouldn't call him a better Mephisto counter than Havok cause he can't mitigate the power gain, he's a whole lot faster. Any situation where you're taking energy damage with Havok is so fun.
    Cool. Actually, he doesn't get the super charged plasma gain against mephisto since the aura causes incinerates which Havok is immune to. It doesn't count as energy damage with respect to his abilities.

But still, I'm pretty sure Void is faster, bro 😂
    Sh*t, I forgot about that 😂. As you can tell, Havok isn't actually my Mephisto counter. Quake is the easy option and HT with Flame On is the fast option.
    True, but Void controls mephisto fights like no one else.
    I enjoy fighting mephistoes with spite nowadays.
    Nah, Quake controls the fight more. No specials, no aura, no regen, no problem.
    But have you Quaked a mephisto with spite?
    Extremely easily. You can play parry style the whole fight, or you can just play parry style at the beginning and get a low amount of aftershocks (I like 5-7), and dex while your extended concussion is up. Doesn't trigger spite.
    Yeah, I know how to Quake spite, but I'm just saying it's a bit wonky against mephisto in particular with the soul imprisonment at play.
    edited November 2020
    Timing's actually the same @Kill_Grey. Soul imprisonment ends before your concussion so it's easy to get a dex. And you can always just play parry style for a cycle and then get the dex during your second extended aftershock.
    Archangel
    Etjama said:

Timing's actually the same @Kill_Grey. Soul imprisonment ends before your concussion so it's easy to get a dex. And you can always just play parry style for a cycle and then get the dex during your second extended aftershock.

Hmm well, maybe I'll Quake any spite mephisto I might see in somewhere like variant 2. I doubt there is one tho.

I'm way more worried about the improved power gain paths in there, but that's kinda off topic atm.
    Well all my comments are going in for approval when I try to quote something, but here's a gif of me hopping in a Mephisto duel. Don't think there are any spite Mephistos in V2 but I've Quaked one in AW.
    You can even play dex style at first because of the soul imprisonment which makes it even easier than a normal Spite fight with Quake.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Lmao, well I did try AA at first. But then I was getting the situation where you'd sometimes want to get the evade charge on corvus, but the opponent would keep evading your heavy.

Skateboard dude is gonna get glanced to death. Unless you're thinking of heavy countering with him too.
    You got hype? Even a 4* can do that fight.

Venom will demolish the YJ bosses.

Archangel
    Etjama said:

Well all my comments are going in for approval when I try to quote something, but here's a gif of me hopping in a Mephisto duel. Don't think there are any spite Mephistos in V2 but I've Quaked one in AW.

I see.
    Archangel
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

What strategy do you use with Hype?

Also, who'd you use for the power gain paths?
    edited November 2020
    Ignore this, post that needed approval finally went through.
    edited November 2020
    This one too.
    edited November 2020
    Archangel
    Disregard.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Intercept him with sp1s. You can sp3 at the start of the fight to get cosmic charges up. Incinerates destroy him.

Honestly I can’t remember the paths it was quite a long time ago. Looking at it probs domino rulk warlock and maybe 4* void or cap? 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Archangel
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Intercept him with sp1s. You can sp3 at the start of the fight to get cosmic charges up. Incinerates destroy him.

Honestly I can’t remember the paths it was quite a long time ago. Looking at it probs domino rulk warlock and maybe 4* void or cap? 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Damn, guess I'll use Void for the power gain paths then, lol.

Although, since they changed the interaction between petrify and improved power gain, it's gonna be pretty hard.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Archangel

I was wondering who to r4 between these mutants and could not decide.

Omega is sig 150
    AA is sig 29
    Havok is sig 20
    I don't run suicides.
    Currently I am doing 6.4 so won't use them there even at r4. This is purely a rankup for improving my roster.
    Here's my roster:

Without Suicides I‘m voting Archangel. He‘s still useful against so many Champs including many new released ones. Plus fast and easy.

But woah, you are at 6.4 already with just 5x R5 (okay, Ghost and Quake) ... kinda rushin' it? I‘m still chilling at 6.2 with 12x R5 and my lazy Summoner life.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

I was wondering who to r4 between these mutants and could not decide.

Omega is sig 150
    AA is sig 29
    Havok is sig 20
    I don't run suicides.
    Currently I am doing 6.4 so won't use them there even at r4. This is purely a rankup for improving my roster.
    Here's my roster:

Without Suicides I‘m voting Archangel. He‘s still useful against so many Champs including many new released ones. Plus fast and easy.

But woah, you are at 6.4 already with just 5x R5 (okay, Ghost and Quake) ... kinda rushin' it? I‘m still chilling at 6.2 with 12x R5 and my lazy Summoner life.
    Just testing my limits man. I thought if I have all the counters why not do it.
    I may also tell you that in my 6.3 run the least used champ was quake. I tried quake in 6.3.1 against mystics and it was good enough but against non-mystics she was so slow that I decided to not take her in my team and she is not good for any boss in 6.3 so no need for her.
    @Etjama who do you think I should upgrade?

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

What a coincidence! I am also stuck at that v2 adaptoid.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    Berjibs said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Easy game, easy life.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Me too, actually 😂

But then I got Void.

Oh nice! An r5 Sorcerer😍

Yeah I got Hype at r5. I took him to AQ that day, so haven't tried him yet. I'll give him a go, thanks!
    No suicides? I'd go with AA @Sarvanga1_ . But Omega's still amazing without them. I'd definitely rank him up too.
    Thanks for the advice guys. Took AA up.