**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it worth saving 6* shards for when they bring dual crystals?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
Hi guys. Just became Cavalier and with the Cyber Deals and whatnot I expect a big influx of 6* shards. So far, I have 5 6* bit the inly one that matters is my R2 CMM, the rest are **** that shall stay R1.

For the last 3 months or so I have been opening only mutant/skill 5* duals cuz I'm after NF and/or Aegon, and wanna rank up sig levels on a few mutants i have. Sometimes I open Mystic/Science cuz I'm after Doom, Claire Voyant, Symbyote Supreme, CAIW, VOID, Mr Fantastic and Invisible Woman. Have Skill, generic and mystic gems awaiting to be used for any if these. Havent opened Tech/Cosmic because here's my plan:

I don't t have Corvus, Hyperion, Warlock, Gully2099 and these are champs that are still good without the dupe. I wouldn't mind also duping my CMM. So my logic is to hoard 6* shards so for whenever they bring duals ( on the last developer roadmap they said that they are "considering " it but have no date nor assurance if it will be implemented) and hopefully get any of these.

In the meantime will concentrated on the other classes for 5* in terms of crystal opening, cuz I feel that I already have an "ok" assortment of 5* r3/r4 techs and cosmics: proxima, medusa, SL, starky sentinel, nebula so I think these should carry me until I start opening cosmic/tech 6* duals.

Any flaw on my logic?

Javier

Comments

• Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    It depends on what content you want to work on that you can't accomplish with your current roster. I've hoarded 5* and 6* shards for months before, it usually ends in disappointment but it can also be a big win. Until you hit a road block with your current roster there's no need to open crystals.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not unless you have an extensive 6* Roster. Even then there's no guarantee they will add them.