**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Little positive nugget for you!

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
So today the cyber Monday specials start (in case nothing tipped you off yet) but it’s also the 22h event “hero use.” Now you’re probably thinking, “I’d much have the level up event with the possibility of new heroes and rank up materials!” BUT it’s also the day incursions resets! So now you can use all your shiny new heroes and grab the incursion rewards AND get points for hero use doing it. Plus, if the pattern holds, level up should be tomorrow or Sunday if you’d prefer!

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    It's based on your story progression actually. Same progression ones gets the same event. Am not sure if it's same between uncollected and cavalier, but if you are uncollected and your friend isn't uncollected, u both get different events(Hero Use, Level Up, etc)

The reason might be that the lower ones can't compete with the higher ones... eg: for levelup, low level players can only get less points coz of less champs but not the same case for high level players.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    GarrettN said:

Unfortunately it's not hero use for everyone. On my main account I have the hero use event but on my alt account I have the arena event.

But your logic if you have the hero use event up is sound.

Really! That’s odd. I thought it was synchronized. That’s why there have been periods where everyone is missing the level up events for extended periods of time. You learn new stuff every day though.
    Yeah, your 22hr event is dependant on your progress title. Only recently found that out.
    It would actually be great to know Kabam's thinking behind that, or if it may even just be a bug thats obviously not hindering the game
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    thanks for the heads up! I wish I did incursions more