**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My $0.02 on the thronebreaker dilemma (if anyone even cares, but I need to vent)

Instead of requiring an r3 6*, set the bar at a certain prestige. It’s more forgiving on RNG, and it still requires the player to be at a certain level.

I have not been lucky with my t5c frag crystals so far and have not formed a single catalyst. I was prepared to spend some money today, but not anymore. In fact, I think I’m finally at the point of just going free to play altogether. I really hope kabam is listening.

All of that roadmap stuff and then this...

I know probably nobody cares, but I just needed to vent my frustration with this whole thing.

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,077 ★★★★★
    Getting it on forming t5cc would've make note sense. I believe some 5 r2 6* might have higher total pi, than some other 4 r2 6* with one r3 6*
  • Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    Cav offers today were very underwhelming, but thronebreaker requirements, a separate issue, are fine as is. This is a conversation that we’ve had countless times already. The requirements are already lower than they should have been.
  • Options
    Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★
    hefy2000 said:

Cav offers today were very underwhelming, but thronebreaker requirements, a separate issue, are fine as is. This is a conversation that we’ve had countless times already. The requirements are already lower than they should have been.

Respectfully disagree. There are many people who have been unlucky in forming a catalyst, or those who have been forced into making a bad rank up decision just to achieve the requirements. It’s a bad system.

Thank you for commenting, though. I may disagree, however I respect your opinion.

• Options
    hefy2000hefy2000 Posts: 87 ★★
    People who have formed a single t5cc are not the target audience for thronebreaker. If you are in a position where you have to make a “bad rank up” you likely either don’t have a developed enough roster for the title or are overlooking a perfectly viable r3 candidate. Thank you for the constructive response as well.
  • Options
    Teh_gullaTeh_gulla Posts: 96 ★★
    hefy2000 said:

People who have formed a single t5cc are not the target audience for thronebreaker. If you are in a position where you have to make a “bad rank up” you likely either don’t have a developed enough roster for the title or are overlooking a perfectly viable r3 candidate. Thank you for the constructive response as well.

That’s a fair point. Perhaps I used the wrong phrasing. Maybe “bad rank up” isn’t the right way to describe it. Maybe it should be “less than ideal.”

However, all of that aside, the fact still exists that I could spend units to complete abyss and get a t5cc, and RNG not give me a decent champ from that class to use it on. I think that is the issue at its core. You are right that the title belongs to a certain tier of player, but let’s not pretend that RNG doesn’t sometimes completely screw people over. Just look at Brian Grant’s hunt for Aegon.

Bad RNG is a part of this game, but tying an entire progression level to it isn’t the way to go. Again, just my opinion. Thanks again for your insight.