**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav offers for people new to Cav

Almighty_JabzAlmighty_Jabz Posts: 8
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m a person who just recently turned cavalier a couple months ago, I’m still working on exploring act 5 100%. I was wondering if the cash offers are really bad for someone who is currently just trying to increase their roster and rank up a few champions. More specificity the black panther offer and lower.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the cash offers are still pretty dang good, especially for someone like you. id go for it
  • Options
    Yeah I definitely feel like the Cav offers were tailored to people who are still early in the Cav scene.
  • Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    These offers are much better for new Cavs, but they're still not worth it. Not by a Longshot

*pun intended
  • Options
    I think these offers are aimed at players new to cavalier. The $10 is pretty decent if you are at that level.
  • Options
    JhoRamiJhoRami Posts: 5
    The cash offers sucks dude!! Nowhere for you to get closer to thronebreaker
  • Options
    JhoRamiJhoRami Posts: 5
    Save your money buying PS5 instead.. ahahaha
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yeah, they are alright for new Cavaliers or people who want to expand their roster. Especially the lower deals with some 6* Shards and 15k 5* Shards (10/30$ Packs).

But for the bigger ones close to Thronebreaker, they are absolutely not. If you already got some decent 6* and more than 100x different 5* (and probably 15x of them R5), it‘s just a joke.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I just Cav 2 months ago and the offers are perfect for us who just recently turned Cav.

It’s bad for those who are almost Thronebreakers.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i don't know what people are saying but the 10$ offer is the same as the 4th july's one, and it was (and still is in my opinion) a very good offer, 10.500 6* shards and 45K 5* shards for 30$ if you buy all three.

personally i bought all the 30$ offers too because i really needed and wanted all things offered: if you buy all three you'll get 22,5K 6* shards, 150 generic sig stones and six T2A, on top of around 1M gold and 2500 units ^_^