**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

15000 units and this is what i get

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Wow. Just wow.

Cav or TB deal?
  • chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★
    Cav deals
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Thats not worth it IMO
    I blew 15+ k units months ago on cavs and got 6* cap iw dup, then 3 other mid tier 6* and like 7 good 5*

IMIW isn’t bad and neither is Mags HOX. Sorry for the middle tho

Bro u know both are trash unduped
    There is only 1 t5b in three bundles combined.
  • LandsLands Posts: 40
    That looks about right. Og cap,duped pun 2099, vision, duped Diablo, Angela from nexus. Ugh
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I have yet to open mine-waiting for the new featured crystal to knock Guardian and Red Guardian to basics. That looks like pain though.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,721 ★★★★

What crystal was that?
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Should have saved it and beat some content
    That’s my plan

What crystal was that?
    6 star basic
    WOLF_LINK said:

They all say „worst deals, we will not spend“ and then they still buy them all. You knew what you were buying, so take it like a man.

Cav deals are just not worth it (for higher Cavs/close to TB).

I posted because if people are still in limbo whether to buy this deals or not they should absolutely avoid it. It is what it is

IMIW isn’t bad and neither is Mags HOX. Sorry for the middle tho

Bro u know both are trash unduped
    They're not trash Unduped.
    I don't see myself using them in any content
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I was going to get the 10k unit offer. Opened my 6*s first and got Doc Oc and a dupe of Deadpool X. Realized my 6* luck is going to continue to be horrible and saved the rest of my units. Still have around 20k and not using any more.

I was going to get the 10k unit offer. Opened my 6*s first and got Doc Oc and a dupe of Deadpool X. Realized my 6* luck is going to continue to be horrible and saved the rest of my units. Still have around 20k and not using any more.
    Good for u man
    edited November 2020
    WOLF_LINK said:

They all say „worst deals, we will not spend“ and then they still buy them all. You knew what you were buying, so take it like a man.

Op mentioned he opened 6* basic, so the issue is not with the deal but the 6* basic.

Buying or not buying the deals don't give you better 6* openings.

I can open a 6* basic crystal now and get a bad pull without buying the deal.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

WOLF_LINK said:

Op mentioned he opened 6* basic, so the issue is not with the deal but the 6* basic.

Your point is what exactly?
    Kill_Grey said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Wolf_link is saying the bad pull is because of the bad cav deals. I'm saying is not related.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

WOLF_LINK said:

Wolf_link is saying the bad pull is because of the bad cav deals. I'm saying is not related.
    I see.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I remember plenty of people had really bad openings from those "great" July 6th offers.
    RnG is just the way it goes.

This is my main problem with the deals man. I need 5 star rank up materials
  • _73_73 Posts: 5
    This is a worst cyber November event. I have opened four five stars and I got only one new champ and I.e also man thing. Others were rocket, symbiote spider and black panther. On six star front I have now mephisto I wonder how does Kabam thinks I can be a throne breaker with these champs?
    _73 said:

This is a worst cyber November event. I have opened four five stars and I got only one new champ and I.e also man thing. Others were rocket, symbiote spider and black panther. On six star front I have now mephisto I wonder how does Kabam thinks I can be a throne breaker with these champs?

My point exactly. These deals not only screw us over big time but also stop us from content progression because of unit shortage
    They are screwing us both ways
  • SafenosSafenos Posts: 32
    _73 said:

Maybe explore act 6 100% like the rest of us? It takes time to build your roster

_73 said:

My point exactly. These deals not only screw us over big time but also stop us from content progression because of unit shortage
    So if I get it correctly, you accuse Kabam cause YOU decided to spend your units on offers lol