**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.2 Done; I need help

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Yesterday was an eventful day. I was hyped for the deals, but they dropped like a limp cucumber, so I only bought the 1k deal for some t4cc. Since I still had 14k units, I bought 6 cavs and got a 5* maw (would love some tips @will-o-wisp ) and 6* bwdo, both of which I was pretty happy about. I also opened a featured and got a Mr. Sinister. Then, I decided to finally do some content, because I was saving my units for the deals, but I still had most of it, so I had some units left over. I lightly boosted and finished 6.2.5 without spending any revives. I moved on to 6.2.6 and spent 3 revives on the champ boss. I got a science 3-4 which is useless for now and a a night thrasher from a featured, and nova from a 6*. I have a few questions:

1. How valuable are sorcerer, spelthy, and g2099 for act six? Spelthy and sorcerer are r4, g2099 is r3, and I can take spelthy and g2099 to r5 with a gem. I also have a 6* g2099. Is it worth investing in them?
2. How much harder are 6.3 and 6.4 compared to 6.2? Any problem fights?
3. Can my roster handle everything for completion?
4. Are olives good?
5. When was the last time you changed your undies?

Crystal Pulls:

Roster:

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    olives are terrible, especially in a martini
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How in the world did you do 6.2.5 without revives??

1. Rank the 3 up. Take your 5* G99 to rank 5 with the gem, leave the 6* at rank 1 for now, so you could use her for the content where the max 5* would overkill. Sorcerer's regen on block is EXTREMELY valuable, I simply cannot stress that fact enough. Spelthy's slow can come in clutch against 6.3.5 mysterio, 6.4.5 adaptiod and 6.4.3 darkhawk. G99 could be your main path clearer, as she's pretty much the queen of itemless paths.
    2. You'll find out as you go along. Prepare your mind.
    3. You should be good in that regard.
    4. Idk about olives.
    5. December 99, 2099.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

1. Rank the 3 up. Take your 5* G99 to rank 5 with the gem, leave the 6* at rank 1 for now, so you could use her for the content where the max 5* would overkill. Sorcerer's regen on block is EXTREMELY valuable, I simply cannot stress that fact enough. Spelthy's slow can come in clutch against 6.3.5 mysterio, 6.4.5 adaptiod and 6.4.3 darkhawk. G99 could be your main path clearer, as she's pretty much the queen of itemless paths.
    4. Idk about olives.
    5. December 99, 2099.

awesome thanks. I was also going to take my aa up

Kill_Grey said:

4. Idk about olives.
    5. December 99, 2099.

awesome thanks. I was also going to take my aa up
    Goddamn, this is a tough one...

Welp, having all 4 at rank 5, I'd say to go for G99 first (cuz, y'know...😜)
    But on a serious note, G99 saves soooo much items in content such as this. And she could also double as your first champ to fight a certain boss in order to get a feel for the fight if necessary.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    1. I can't speak on Sorcerer as I don't have her, but Stealth and G2099 are very valuable. G2099 is a great general lane clearer and Stealth can deal with some of the bosses like Adaptoid, Mysterio, Darkhawk etc and is a top option for the Grandmaster.

2. I found 6.3 and 4 to be easier, but it all comes down to you as a player

3. Yep, your roster seems very capable. And let's be honest, you've got 13,000 units, you've nothing to worry about 😉

4. Olives are terrible

5. You guys change undies? I thought everyone else's were brown...

1. I can't speak on Sorcerer as I don't have her, but Stealth and G2099 are very valuable. G2099 is a great general lane clearer and Stealth can deal with some of the bosses like Adaptoid, Mysterio, Darkhawk etc and is a top option for the Grandmaster.

3. Yep, your roster seems very capable. And let's be honest, you've got 13,000 units, you've nothing to worry about 😉

4. Olives are terrible

your opinion on 4 invalidates your other advice, but I'll take it into consideration.

the reason I'm hesitant on g2099 is because I haven't really found her necessary for anything yet, and that first fight and needing to end with an sp3 are frustrating
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I would say to hold off ranking up guillotine for now as you have both ghost and warlock up.
    Go for archangel,cap if high sig or spiderman.

Congo. I would say to hold off ranking up guillotine for now as you have both ghost and warlock up.

cap is around 170 and spelthy has a gem, so it's mainly between cap and aa. I use aa more so I'll probably go for him. thanks for the advice

4. Olives are terrible

the reason I'm hesitant on g2099 is because I haven't really found her necessary for anything yet, and that first fight and needing to end with an sp3 are frustrating

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Please tell me you still have enough units to unlock suicides, Thiccy. That's what I wanted you to do with them in the first place 😂. If you're planning to unlock them soon, I'd rank up your suicide friendly champs like AA, G99, and CAIW (his Sp3 hits ridiculously hard, no need for Sp2 spam which makes him just as suicide friendly as AA).
    Etjama said:

Please tell me you still have enough units to unlock suicides, Thiccy. That's what I wanted you to do with them in the first place 😂. If you're planning to unlock them soon, I'd rank up your suicide friendly champs like AA, G99, and CAIW (his Sp3 hits ridiculously hard, no need for Sp2 spam which makes him just as suicide friendly as AA).

that was my original plan janane, but I sorta got cold feet because I was worried about the recoil and not being able to use some champs. I also hate using pots and barely do arena so I don't know if it's worth it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

that was my original plan janane, but I sorta got cold feet because I was worried about the recoil and not being able to use some champs. I also hate using pots and barely do arena so I don't know if it's worth it
    Yeah, they're not for everyone I guess.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Yeah, they're not for everyone I guess.
    I tried recoil but it was draining my champs so bad that I had to switch it off.

Did you miss the part where he mentions he has a tech rankup gem?
    Kill_Grey said:

No I didn't miss out nothing.

Kill_Grey said:

What's your point?
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

What's your point?
    My points are on the table.

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

What's your point?
    My points are on the table.
    Each to their own.