**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r3

SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
It seems like a hard decision to me. I really enjoy using Cull since he‘s just a monster & duped, he hits stronger than all the others, but everybody will say either Corvus or Cmm. It‘s just hard to take someone up who isn’t duped

Comments

• MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    Do you run suicides?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Corvus.( not for prestige)
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    Meebleton said:

Do you run suicides?

I have them unlocked but I hate playing with it. I‘m a Ghost main so it would make sens too, but it‘s just to costly
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Do you have a Nick Fury that you use often? If so, I would go with Cap Marvel. Otherwise, I"d take up either Cull or Corvus - whichever you like better.

Do you have a Nick Fury that you use often? If so, I would go with Cap Marvel. Otherwise, I"d take up either Cull or Corvus - whichever you like better.

I have a 6* NF at r2, but he‘s unduped, so not really worth playing

It seems like a hard decision to me. I really enjoy using Cull since he‘s just a monster & duped, he hits stronger than all the others, but everybody will say either Corvus or Cmm. It‘s just hard to take someone up who isn’t duped

Rank the one you enjoy playing. At the end of the day you play this game for your own enjoyment and not anybody else's.
    That‘s why I‘m leaning towards Cull. He‘s a underrated beast in my opinion and atleast would give me a prestige bump. But everyone just tells me Corvus or Cmm
    In that case I'd go with Cull. Corvus needs suicides, Cap Marvel needs suicides and Nick Fury, and both of them have a lot less utility without their awakened ability. Plus, you enjoy playing Cull the most. You might want to try and get a 5 or 6 star Guardian for that block proficiency synergy
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Rank the one you enjoy playing. At the end of the day you play this game for your own enjoyment and not anybody else's.
    That‘s why I‘m leaning towards Cull. He‘s a underrated beast in my opinion and atleast would give me a prestige bump. But everyone just tells me Corvus or Cmm
    Then don't listen to them and do cull.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah i think you should go with cull then. In your position, id go with cmm, but you like cull, so do him
    Meebleton said:

In that case I'd go with Cull. Corvus needs suicides, Cap Marvel needs suicides and Nick Fury, and both of them have a lot less utility without their awakened ability. Plus, you enjoy playing Cull the most. You might want to try and get a 5 or 6 star Guardian for that block proficiency synergy

Why is everyone disagreeing with your comment? Cmm‘s dupe has tons uf advantages with her indestructible and Corvus is just not as sustainable without his dupe

Meebleton said:

Why is everyone disagreeing with your comment? Cmm‘s dupe has tons uf advantages with her indestructible and Corvus is just not as sustainable without his dupe
    Because saying something negative about Corvus is sacrilege in this community
    Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

So I‘ll say it: I am kinda disappointed after pulling him and taking him to r2. Maybe he really needs suicides for his damage output

Meebleton said:

Meebleton said:

So I‘ll say it: I am kinda disappointed after pulling him and taking him to r2. Maybe he really needs suicides for his damage output
    I agree. I've got him as a rank 2 6* as well, without suicides. I don't really use him outside of AQ and occasionally AW. Healthpools in Cavalier Difficultly and act 6 are too large for him
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020

I second this.

If you like cull better definitely go him. If this was my roster I’d rank 3 CMM but because you like cull he’s definitely the best option.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    The knock on Cull is the chip damage he takes blocking - so he'll really benefit from the extra health at r3...and obviously he'll hit like a truck!

Also, pairing Guardian's block profeciency synergy with Cull is a good idea.
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    Corvus Glaive, since CMM isn't duped.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Corvi,CMM is sure high valuable champs that you gonna have.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Then do it. If you can deal with his BP trough quests, cull is an awesome option. I own a 6* as well, unawakened tho, but is too hard to ramp up without losing half health blocking hits
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    If not Corvus or CMM I would go for Venom the Duck, at one point of time I only used my 4* version, would love to have him as a rank 3 awakened 6*

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    If you like Cull, rank Cull. Corvus is a great champ but he's not for everyone, he's certainly not for me. I took CGR to r3 ahead of Corvus and when I form another cosmic t5cc I'll r3 Venom ahead of him too. Most importantly, rank the champ you'll enjoy, you'll be using him a lot.
  • DönerminoDönermino Posts: 94

A bit off topic, but are you german? Because of your username...
    edited December 2020

A bit off topic, but are you german? Because of your username...
    I‘m Swiss but pretty much the same I guess?