**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Improved Summoner’s Sigil for Cavalier players!

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Now you can get a t4cc for just two basics instead of three. Congratulations.

Comments

• Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

If it makes you feel any better, the Summoner Sigil for Thronebreaker sucks, too. 10k 5-star shards for 750 6-star shards. What a joke.

Is there someone that would make that trade? If so then it really does reinforce the fact that not only am I not Tbreaker, I don’t even understand how the game plays at TB. Which is good information to have.
    TyEdge said:

Now you can get a t4cc for just two basics instead of three. Congratulations.

I find that interesting, as it really feels like an improvement for people further up the food chain. As T4 basic is not relevant to six stars, but T4CC is. And there are many that will confirm that it is in shortage at the higher levels.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Lovejoy72 said:

Ken1378 said:

If it makes you feel any better, the Summoner Sigil for Thronebreaker sucks, too. 10k 5-star shards for 750 6-star shards. What a joke.

Is there someone that would make that trade? If so then it really does reinforce the fact that not only am I not Tbreaker, I don’t even understand how the game plays at TB. Which is good information to have.
    I probably will....I have 250k 5 star shards that I don't really have a reason to open besides iso

*Edit to change would to will

Lovejoy72 said:

Ken1378 said:

I probably will....I have 250k 5 star shards that I don't really have a reason to open besides iso

I suppose they introduced it based on the level of 5* hoarding in your group. Interesting.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I need t4b more than i need t4cc lol
    I don't get sigil anymore so it doesn't affect me anyway now.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Ken1378 said:

I would occasionally. Most 5*s are just 550 6* shards and some iso for me
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Ken1378 said:

I get the reason to do this but the conversation rate makes zero sense. You currently pay 100% (2k shards) of 4 star for 10% (1k) of a 5 star. It's incredibly much easier to get that 2k 4 star shards than 10k 5 star shards, but they want 100% of a 5 star for 7.5% of a 6 star that is likely garbage anyways. Imo anything less that 1k 6 star shards makes it unreasonable and honestly there's much more value in the 5 star shards.
    Smokely7 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Ken1378 said:

I get the reason to do this but the conversation rate makes zero sense. You currently pay 100% (2k shards) of 4 star for 10% (1k) of a 5 star. It's incredibly much easier to get that 2k 4 star shards than 10k 5 star shards, but they want 100% of a 5 star for 7.5% of a 6 star that is likely garbage anyways. Imo anything less that 1k 6 star shards makes it unreasonable and honestly there's much more value in the 5 star shards.
    It's the same conversion for uncollected...next progression title will get 1k...same with the 13k for a featured... 5 star shards just sit in the stash for me
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Ken1378 said:

Someone with a full 5-star roster. When I had the sigil, I was dumping 4-star crystals for extra 5-star shards. Once I ran out of incursion crystals for fury/torch, I switched to 6-star shards there too.

Again, why can’t there be a 14,000 shard feature for cav players? Such dismissiveness.
    TB will have 6* feature for 13k
  • Where's the announcement for this? I can't see it anywhere

Where's the announcement for this? I can't see it anywhere

At the bottom of the in game mail
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Ken1378 said:

That’s a fair thought that that improvement is garbage. BUT the 13k 6* featured is nice. If you’re at the point where you’re just buying the featured crystals, it essentially lowers the cost of almost all features purchases by 2k shards as you likely won’t get 13k 6* shards more often than every two weeks!
    You can also be part-time with the sigil and swing 4 crystals in 30 days. Subscribe on day 14 of the 14-day cycle, then buy again on day 2, 16 and 30.