**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So you’re Cavalier and you beat Act6?

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Between cyber weekend and the glory store changes do you plan to keep up alliance play?

I’m questioning the point of it until I get RNG luck or finally pull Aegon so it’s worth an Abyss run.

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff you are missing the point. I have teams of R2 and R5s AQ offers me very little if I can’t progress to an R3. It’s great that you parrot a widely disliked company position though.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

@Masterpuff you are missing the point. I have teams of R2 and R5s AQ offers me very little if I can’t progress to an R3. It’s great that you parrot a widely disliked company position though.

I agree with the position. And aq is one of the best sources you just have to put in the work.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Explain how AQ helps me when T5cc is my primary need now? I’ll wait.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Map 7 with epic mods is the most consistent way to get t5cc shard crystals.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

If you put in the word you can easily get 3x 2% and 1 10% every week. That adds up.

BigBlueOx said:

I agree with the position. And aq is one of the best sources you just have to put in the work.
    Aq gives decent resources but is so boring and repetitive imo, at least war has some variety
    Very true but thats hardly an excuse.