**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up 6* r3 thronebreaker title change during cyber deals

As the title states, i was very bummed out for unit deals/cash deals for cavalier.

Now that i have accepted my fate, there is a chance for me to get thronebreaker.

Question: after ranking up darkhawk do i "unlock" unit and cash deal offers for thronebreaker?

I have a tech T5 and awakening gem.
Its imo only worth it if i can het unit and sig deals.

After kabam seems to keep pushing sigil/content etc rewarding TB. I want to attempt to enter.

Comments

• LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    Were you able to get the 10k offers?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I could have but not worth it imo. If you spend, the cash offers for TB are very good.
    edited November 2020
    That's the plan. R3 darkhawk. To unlock unit and cash deals. Otherwise low sig hé isent really viable. I hope others can confirm that offers change. Ill pull the trigger tommorow
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Lorddrew said:

Were you able to get the 10k offers?

It’s not worth it
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    R3 dark hawk can b a bad ass
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Tbh even the TB unit offers aren't very good (at least imo). The straight cash offers (the bundles that come with unit packages) were much more worthwhile but I'm not sure if they reset with your new title. Ie, if you bought 2 stark briefcases as Cav I'm not sure if you are able to buy another 3 as TB or just 1. If you're willing to spend a little more cash then it might be worth it but if you're aiming solely for the unit offers I wouldn't do it personally.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk would be a good R3.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Yes u get thronebreaker breaker offers i just done the abyss initial clear and took up claire and logged out and back in too new deals
    I can confirm, after relogging you get Both offers
    Update, after ranking up darkhawk to r3. I got warlock and guillotine 2099 AS 6*. This is a form of art. Annyhow im glad with the pulls and now i got atleast a good Defender for aw