**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank—Up Dilemma

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
I have 2 t5b expiring in two days and need insight with who to take up. I have the other resources needed to take 2 champs up, one — 6r2 and the other — 5r5.
- I don’t run suicides [saving cores for them]
- Working on Act 6 exploration: 100% 6.1, 50% 6.2 and 50% 6.3

Who would you choose

Rank—Up Dilemma 45 votes

Sunspot Unduped 6r1 — 6r2
26%
buffajrMityAntMohit_7Kabiraz77Osfan8BuckyBruhMeebletonKill_GreyIronGladiator22AquaflashThēMandalorianBoimaster69 12 votes
CAIW Unduped 6r1 — 6r2
6%
Ctfz35ŘïdđhįmBarani7da 3 votes
DD Hell’s Kitchen Duped 5r4 — 5r5
13%
JumpthesharkxandersrevengeTotalMonster109AstoundsHusain_b128El_Sabah_nur 6 votes
Corvus Unduped 5r4 — 5r5
48%
1greatbeardAb_SamadDragonMCOCThunderGodLyingninjaMilesHolmwoodGoddessIliasZuko_ILCabqberEtjamaKRANꓘProximaMidnight_8dangarang122Thicco_ModeTripleUSunny2MasterpuffPrakhar_82SaltE_Wenis69Crcrcrc 22 votes
Sentinel Duped 5r4 — 5r5
2%
Duke_Silver 1 vote
HBuster Duped 5r4 — 5r5
2%
[Deleted User] 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I'd go for Sunspot, he has top tier damage and is surprisingly sustainable due to his perfect block. Doesn't need duped either.
    I'm not sure why so many people are voting for Corvus, he's not very good for anything other than AQ without suicides.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

I'd go for Sunspot, he has top tier damage and is surprisingly sustainable due to his perfect block. Doesn't need duped either.
    I'm not sure why so many people are voting for Corvus, he's not very good for anything other than AQ without suicides.

Doesn't seem they noticed the fact he's working on act 6 exploration and doesn't run suicides. People who voted him probably haven't experienced how stressful it is to use a non-suicidal Corvus in late act 6.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Meebleton said:

Doesn't seem they noticed the fact he's working on act 6 exploration and doesn't run suicides. People who voted him probably haven't experienced how stressful it is to use a non-suicidal Corvus in late act 6.
    That was my concern for hesitating in taking him to r5. Im gonna go with Sunspot though majority voted Corvus. Don’t wanna take a champ I’d not use now up. If I get suicides and dupe him, he may go up.
  • Options
    Meebleton said:

Thanks, you and @Kill_Grey took the time to comment and argument is practical. Sunspot wins.