With the gifting event coming I have some questions

PlzhelpPlzhelp Member Posts: 28
edited November 2020 in General Discussion
Kabam said you have to be in the alliance for 14 days before the gifting event. Would that mean I could still get the ally gifting rewards if I join said alliance, after the war rewards get sent out?

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    You won`t be able to give any points to the alliance if you are in it for less than 14 days.
    It will work much like how you normally join an alliance and it takes a couple of days before you get the summoner advancement and the 3 day rewards. But this time your points won`t count. I do think you will be able to get the milestones that fall within the 14 days.
    So for example. If the alliance reaches 4 milestones when you are 13 days in. You won`t be able to claim it. But if they reach milestone 5 when you are 14 days in, you will be able to claim the 5th milestone, just never the first 4.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Member Posts: 182

You won`t be able to give any points to the alliance if you are in it for less than 14 days.
    It will work much like how you normally join an alliance and it takes a couple of days before you get the summoner advancement and the 3 day rewards. But this time your points won`t count. I do think you will be able to get the milestones that fall within the 14 days.
    So for example. If the alliance reaches 4 milestones when you are 13 days in. You won`t be able to claim it. But if they reach milestone 5 when you are 14 days in, you will be able to claim the 5th milestone, just never the first 4.

F...thats a messed up rule for milestones