**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Horsemenless Abyss Run

Since unit offers ended up being a bust I spent my 6k units in the abyss. Will probably use the skill t5cc on Elsa, she's not the best but I find a lot of uses for her and she's fun to play. Plus having thronebreaker seems to be mandatory now if Kabam's latest fiasco is anything to judge off.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Congrats! That’s an awesome team you brought in
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Congrats! How long did it take you?
    Am planning to do my run soon. I`m lucky enough to have aegon, but sadly still no good option for Mephisto besides throwing units at him with Aegon or bringing my Red Hulk.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Mad respect! Great job, i dont know much about elsa, but i think a lot of people here love her.
  • Options
    beaker1000beaker1000 Posts: 47
    Congratz, i'm saving up units and items myself hoping to do Abyss soon, should i get skill i'll be r3-ing Elsa aswell.
    Only 6k units spend is really nice, i have double atm and not confident that that will be enough from watching abyss clears on youtube.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Congrats dude! Great run. How good was havok in abyss ? I'm preparing for a run but only have Aegon and Doom. Was looking for a mephisto counter and only Havok fits the build. Also can havok deal with IMIW?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    So is Corvus or aegon absolutely essential for the collector? I've got ghost either way, and I'd wanna know how viable she could be. I don't have aegon, but have Nick, Stealthy, sym supreme, Void, etc.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

So is Corvus or aegon absolutely essential for the collector? I've got ghost either way, and I'd wanna know how viable she could be. I don't have aegon, but have Nick, Stealthy, sym supreme, Void, etc.

Ghost is imo better than Aegon until he drops to 55%, after that she cant phase his specials and she suffers too much block damage between the specials and waiting out the unstoppable.

I had Wasp on the team though so throwing that l2 was stress free, not sure how well she'd perform without the synergy.

• Options

Congrats dude! Great run. How good was havok in abyss ? I'm preparing for a run but only have Aegon and Doom. Was looking for a mephisto counter and only Havok fits the build. Also can havok deal with IMIW?

I didnt try Havok on the IMIW, I can't imagine he'd do well on that fight though. He worked great for Mephisto and I used him for Invisible Woman as well but I can tell you hes not the beat option for that fight, only got 22% down on her on a good run, also hes bugged against her and sometimes his l3 does zero damage, it was really weird.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Ghost is imo better than Aegon until he drops to 55%, after that she cant phase his specials and she suffers too much block damage between the specials and waiting out the unstoppable.

I had Wasp on the team though so throwing that l2 was stress free, not sure how well she'd perform without the synergy.

So...it's either aegon, corvus or Ghost for the collector? And if I bring ghost, then I'd need wasp synergy even though I only have a 4* wasp? Great!
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

So...it's either aegon, corvus or Ghost for the collector? And if I bring ghost, then I'd need wasp synergy even though I only have a 4* wasp? Great!
    For the record I think a ramped up Venom the Duck would just as well as Corvus but I don't think I'll ever have the opportunity to try it unless I pull an Aegon.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Hmmmm impressive...
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★

Will probably use the skill t5cc on Elsa

Exactly what I did after my abyss run. I r3-ed her and not regret it at all.
    Congrats on your run!
  • Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Congrats