**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Summoner’s sigil update

The sigil update or stop shafting cavalier players.

I’ve been buying the sigil since I started playing the game, and now I have zero incentive to do that again. By the time I get thronebreaker it will most likely lose all of its appeal as well, because I’ll give zero thought to what it offers at that level. It’s not thronebreakers who need the double featured 5* each week.

Please, consider holding the change to the black iso market before it’s too late, and please, do stop forcibly pushing back the player base by implementing a clearly paygated title out of nowhere!

Comments

• crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Telmarael said:

The sigil update or stop shafting cavalier players.

I’ve been buying the sigil since I started playing the game, and now I have zero incentive to do that again. By the time I get thronebreaker it will most likely lose all of its appeal as well, because I’ll give zero thought to what it offers at that level. It’s not thronebreakers who need the double featured 5* each week.

Please, consider holding the change to the black iso market before it’s too late, and please, do stop forcibly pushing back the player base by implementing a clearly paygated title out of nowhere!

Again,it always happens when a new tier title thing is released
  • TelmaraelTelmarael Posts: 40

It doesn’t change the fact that cav sigil still sucks. By all means, give the best to the new title, but the majority of players are still cav or uncollected, and they get repeatedly neglected.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,163 ★★★★★
    Telmarael said:

It doesn’t change the fact that cav sigil still sucks. By all means, give the best to the new title, but the majority of players are still cav or uncollected, and they get repeatedly neglected.
    What do u meant with dubbel 5 star pair weeks
  • TelmaraelTelmarael Posts: 40
    Gamer said:

You can check out the next months update review, I think I did it on Seatin’s channel. It has a section about the sigil in it.

And just to emphasize, I am a willing spender, and I’m damn sure there a lot of people who’d consider paying money if the offer was good enough.
    Telmarael said:

Gamer said:

You can check out the next months update review, I think I did it on Seatin’s channel. It has a section about the sigil in it.

And just to emphasize, I am a willing spender, and I’m damn sure there a lot of people who’d consider paying money if the offer was good enough.
    We getting a 6 star feac. And I. The in game mail we got there’s didn’t said anything but can’t said u wrong
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Seatin didn't talk about the sigil update? In game mail made no mention of 2 featured 5 stars a week either
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    The changes for Thronebreakers are pretty small, if you think the sigil sucks for cavs then it probably sucks for Thronebreakers too
    Telmarael said:

Gamer said:

Seatin doesn’t said anything about it